Sileon’s mission is to create trust between sellers and buyers, and we do this by making it possible to Buy Now and Pay Later.
Sileon is a BNPL (Buy Now Pay Later) SaaS company that enables the financial industry as well as enterprise merchants to compete in a growing and evolving international BNPL market. The company offers fast-to-market and world-class technical BNPL functionality to banks, fintech, and large merchants.
Sileon is listed on the Nordic Growth Market and is an FSA-approved Payment institution. Since 2020 the company has been led by CEO David Larsson, and the office, with around 50 employees, is located on Söder Mälarstrand in Stockholm.
About the Analytics team
Analytics is an exciting and growing area within Sileon, and they are now strengthening their Analytics team with an Analytics Analyst. The growing team consists of talented data professionals shaping and transforming how Sileon utilize Data & Analytics to create value and improve decision making at all levels of the organization. As part of the analytics team, you will collaborate with management, finance, product, and pretty much all parts of the organization to drive analytics initiatives and business improvement.
As a tech company, leveraging Data & Analytics for process improvement and business development is a key driver for success. As part of the Analytics team, you will be part of developing our Analytics platform while raising data literacy in the organization and championing the data culture we are fostering within the organization.
Your role as Analytics Analyst
In the role as Analytics Analyst, you will tackle data challenges within both data engineering and business intelligence. Preferably, you have an engineering degree and a few years’ experience within the Analytics field. You know your way around data modelling in SQL and developing BI reporting using visualization tools. Above all else you are a person who wants to learn and develop yourself within the broader Analytics area. Sileon is using a mix of technologies that includes Tableau, Metabase, Airflow, Pentaho, C#, Redshift, S3, MS SQL, PostgreSQL and they are taking steps towards moving the last on-prem pieces of their Analytics platform to the cloud. The role includes:
- Develop the Analytics platform and play a proactive part in owning it
- Support data-driven decision making within all levels of the organization and champion our data culture
- Work on and drive Analytics initiatives to understand and improve business performance through gathering business requirements, building data pipelines to our data warehouse, designing and building reports in Tableau with stakeholders from all over the organization
- Academic education as a civil engineer or equivalent competence
- 1-3 years of work experience as an analyst in computer technology and business intelligence
- Work experience from at least one Data Visualization tool (Tableau, Power BI, Qlik etc.)
- At least one year of work experience of working regularly and independently with SQL
- Interest and understanding of ETL processes and Data Warehouses
- Strong merit if you have experience of:
- At least one Cloud Data Warehouse (Snowflake, Azure, BigQuery, Redshift, Synapse Analytics etc.)
- Data integration / ETL tools (Apache Airflow, AWS Glue, Azure Data Factory, Databricks, Pentaho etc.)
- Python for ETL and / or C#
- Working as a consultant
To succeed in this role, you are an ambitious and motivated problem solver that is passionate about your job and personal development. You are a team player who enjoys working in smaller entrepreneurial companies where processes and boundaries are not always defined.
What Sileon offers you
Sileon are a growing fintech company with motivated colleagues that are passionate about their work. They believe in the personal development of their colleagues and teaming, you will be supported by your team members in all of these endeavours.
Start: As soon as possible or by agreement
Extent: This is a full-time position
Salary: Fixed, monthly by agreement
Does the role as an Analytics Analyst to Sileon sound interesting? The selection is ongoing so do not hesitate to apply today! As we move towards the summer holidays, the selection will take place at the beginning of August. Therefore, the expected feedback is slightly longer than usual. In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We at Needo look forward to hearing from you!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Apache, Azure, Business Intelligence, C#, Entrepreneur, Finance, Management, PostgreSQL, Python, SQL
- Junior installationstekniker / Tekniker inom Fiber till Netel
- Teknisk Säljare till Nomo!
- Account Manager till Stockholm Exergi
- Account Manager till Klearing
- Ekonomiassistent deltid till Aquademica
- Servicechef till Ricoh
- Field Sales Engineer till OmniProcess!
- Space Manager till Dagab
- Kampanjkoordinator till Dagab
- Content Manager till Garphyttan