On behalf of our client, Piab AB, we're looking for Sourcing Specialist
Piab is evolving automation through progressive gripping, lifting, and moving solutions since 1951. We believe in an automated world where no resources are wasted, and no humans are injured. With annual sales of ~2 billion SEK, 1000 employees, and a global presence in more than 100 countries, we help our customers improve their operations for the better daily. Since 2018, Piab is owned by Patricia Industries, part of Investor AB.
At Piab we evolve automation, creating sustainable solutions for a safer and more efficient workplace in an automated world. We provide gripping skills to robots, intelligent flow to materials, and lifting power to humans. We want to improve today's world for the better. This ambition is embedded into everything we do. It is in every idea, every interaction, every product, and solution we provide.
As a Sourcing Specialist, you will work in an international environment in close collaboration with global suppliers and internal stakeholders. You will be part of a dynamic team that is responsible for operational purchasing, production planning, as well as strategic sourcing and category management. Your role will be to initiate, lead and support numerous efforts related to new product development, as well as to support the implementation of our sourcing strategy and category strategies. You will:
- Manage typical sourcing activities related to new product development projects and product updates.
- Work closely with R&D to ensure suppliers are involved in development and review of specifications, to promote design for manufacturability.
- Lead and coordinate activities related to supplier selection and implementation (RFQ-process, initial samples follow up, initial stock and tool order placement).
- Coordinate and project manage improvements related to our current supply chain and supplier base. e.g., activities to implement product changes, quality improvements and cost reductions.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sourcing and category strategies in liaison with Sourcing Managers.
- Support to maintain master data, e.g., ensure contract price lists updates in ERP system.
You will report directly to the Operations Director Vacuum Conveying division and the position is based in Danderyd, outside of Stockholm, Sweden.
To succeed in this role, we believe you:
- Are results-driven with a strong drive to act and make things happen
- Like working in a fast-paced environment with a high workflow of activities
- Have the ability to take initiative and work independently
- Enjoy change and want to explore and develop new ways of working to achieve improvements
- Have a great interest in technology
- Have a high level of integrity
Skills, experience, and educational background:
- 3+ years of work experience from similar position, preferably from a producing and/or industrial company
- Higher degree in Engineering and/or Supply Chain Management
- Previous experience and track record of tasks related to key responsibilities
- Good skills and experience in using ERP systems and the Microsoft Office Suite
- Analytical skills with ability to collect, analyze and present data to support decisions
- Excellent Swedish and English skills, both verbal and written
- Technical skills. Good knowledge of various manufacturing methods is a strong merit
All employees at Piab have a strong hands-on mentality, exploring, sharing ideas, leading by example making those ideas a reality, and ultimately committing to our customers' success. As the world of automation evolves, so does Piab.
Piab is collaborating with Michael Page on this recruitment. Please send your application via the link or reach out to Artiom Kravchenko on 0733254911 if you have any questions.
Ansök till Sourcing Specialist
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
ERP system, Management, Sales, Supply chain