On behalf of our client Gunnebo AB, a worldwide leader of security products and services, we are now recruiting a Group Accountant. As a Group Accountant you will work with the monthly consolidation of group accounts, the consolidation system Cognos and other ad hoc questions that might arise within accounting.
This is a position where you can be part of growth and development and also improve processes and routines. As Group Accountant, you will report to the Head of Group Accounting and be part of a team consisting of 3 group accountants based in Gårda, Göteborg.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Group consolidation and accounting of the Gunnebo Group.
- Ensure Group reporting principles are up to date with the latest IFRS standards and recommendations.
- Group’s annual report.
- Financial internal control framework at Gunnebo.
- Super user for Cognos
- Ad hoc questions that might arise within accounting, analysis and audit
Qualifications and experience:
To be considered for this position you have a Master of Science in BA or finance / accounting together with a minimum of 5 years´ experience from working with and / or auditing group accounting in international environments.
- You have solid knowledge of IFRS and Swedish accounting principles.
- Fluent English and Swedish, both written and verbally is required for this position.
- A genuine interest in IT-systems, where experience from Cognos is an advantage, and very good knowledge of Office (especially Excel is a requirement)
You are a self-motivated individual who also takes own initiative as well as a being a team player. You have a positive attitude willing to share skills and knowledge with other team members and colleagues. You have the ability to deliver to deadlines while retaining delivery of best practice and accuracy. To thrive in this position you are a strong communicator with the ability to build relationships both with subsidiaries located worldwide as well as external counterparts. We believe that you also are flexible, have down to earth approach- and enjoy being part of a team!
If you are passionate about challenges and feel excited about being part of an international team and you are looking for a great career and want to make your mark- then keep reading!”
- Do you want to be part of creating a safer world?
Without thinking about it, you meet us in your everyday life – at home, in transit and at work. We are at the airport, where you commute, where you work, play and shop. Diverse in our offering, our customer outreach and in our mindset, Gunnebo is leading the transformation of the security business through digitalization and connectivity for the continuous development of smart entrance control and safe storage solutions.
- Our offering?
Gunnebo is small enough to see your ideas come true, and big enough to realize your career goals. Our employees have ideas on how to build a safer and more sustainable tomorrow and the drive and passion to realize them. We believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. Performance driven by a forward-thinking attitude, passionate teamwork, and the strong will to continuously learn. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international and diverse and pro-active working environment
For more information about Gunnebo AB: www.gunnebo.comAnsökan
In this recruitment process Gunnebo AB partner with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Marianne Seal on 0701 660863.
Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible.
Consider this before you submit your application
• Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health, or sexual orientation.
• Make sure your name and contact information is included in your resume.
• It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
• Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Sökord: group accountant, koncernredovisningsekonom
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Accountant, Accounting, Cognos, Ekonom, Finance, Group accounting, Group reporting, IFRS, Koncernredovisningsekonom, Redovisningsekonom
- Group Financial Controller till New Wave Group, Göteborg
- Financial Controller till RKW, Helsingborg
- Ekonomiassistent för kunds räkning, Malmö
- Ekonomi- och löneadministratör till kund, Malmö
- Redovisningsekonom till Sandbäckens Utveckling AB, Linköping
- Ekonomiassistent till GESAB, Göteborg
- Redovisnings- och finanschef till Landskrona stad, Landskrona
- Administratör till storbank
- Budgetchef till Landskrona stad, Landskrona
- Inköps- och upphandlingschef till Landskrona stad, Landskrona