Take your digital marketing career global and join Fenix Outdoor in either our Stockholm or Denver metro area offices. Looking for an opportunity to apply your digital marketing experience to maximize impact and steer digital transformation? This is it! Apply now.
About the role
Join Fenix Outdoor as Global Digital Performance Marketing Manager for our Brands division, including Fjällräven, Primus, Hanwag and Royal Robbins. You will be responsible for creation and implementation of the digital performance strategy, as well as analyzing our performance marketing initiatives to support our organizations priorities and goals. Some of these initiatives are paid media, SEO, email and marketing automation, but there is more where that came from!
Brand user experience is top of mind for you through ensuring simpler and seamless customer journeys in the full marketing funnel. You understand brand tone and voice and proactively employ new tactics through innovative technologies and cross-functional collab across other departments.
Be a change maker; you will drive digital marketing maturity transformation. Lead this transformation by mapping market set up, gap analysis’, investment areas and opportunities for acceleration. Break down silos and unify the marketing tech stack to ensure a holistic view of full funnel marketing.
It is an exciting time to begin a trek with Fenix Outdoor DTU (we say “Direct to User”, but you may have heard B2C or D2C before) as we step into a new global way-of-working and collaborating. We hope you’ll think so too!
This position will be based in either our Solna, SE or Louisville, CO, USA office and will require some days in office. You will report directly to the Head of Digital Strategy.
What you will do
- Lead and develop a global digital marketing strategy and roadmap
- Work across markets with eCommerce and Retail to ensure the digital performance marketing strategy is a group wide success
- Help us grow our audience, acquisition, retention and affinity through seasonal product launches, eComm opportunities and with our Retail channels
- Get collaborative with our e-commerce and marketing teams to set targets and budgets and be accountable on delivering on those targets
- Drive and develop SEO and SEM programs with our partner agencies
- Lead the Performance Marketing & SEO team to success by setting and following through on goals
- Develop best practice digital/media agency set up (global/regional) for Fenix brands
- Drive digital marketing transformation initiatives from definition to implementation.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Brand, Creative, E-commerce, Digital Tech and more) for strategy, insights and performance analysis
- Assist the marketing department in implementing digital components in campaigns and marketing programs.
- Chair the digital media forum with online and media marketeers from different brands and markets to foster best practice sharing and collaboration
- Be a key stakeholder in global digital projects in complex work streams (CRM, E-Commerce, Communications)
Who you are
- 7+ years of working experience within digital marketing, performance marketing and eCommerce , of which several years should have included leadership responsibilities.
- You’ll need a university degree in New Media, Digital Marketing, eComm or equivalent work experience, if you have a MBA we’d be delighted
- You have broad functional knowledge and are proficient with technical and operational aspects across several digital marketing segments, including digital advertising, SEO/SEM and how these capabilities interact, website technologies (eCommerce, events and CMS platforms), marketing automation tools and other ESPs
- You are an expert in digital marketing analysis via platforms like Google Analytics, SEO tools, etc. and you can demonstrate your ability to track multiple marketing initiatives, analyze results and recommend changes with data insights
- You are a MarTech and AdTech expert
- You’ve balanced brand and sales objectives while developing and managing full marketing funnels- you’re ready to continue this work and share your experience with the team
- We would love it if you come with digital or performance media and SEO experience at a digital agency
- You’ll need to be flexible and resilient to work in our team and at our organization; we are driving digital transformation here!
- You are hungry yet humble, you are able to balance listening to others’ feedback and speaking up with your knowledge, expertise and insights
- We are an international organization so you’ll need to be able to work across cultural and actual borders everyday, more than that you should enjoy the challenge and benefits of the multi-cultured work environment!
Here are some ticky-tacky skills that you’ll need to be successful in this position:
- You can oversee a P&L
- You are able to meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects and take care with the critical details
- Our corporate language is English, but if you bring Swedish or German speaking skills that would be great
- Tech apps you will need to be proficient in working with are:
- Expertise in Office 365 (Okay, a little obvious but we need to say it)
- Advanced Google Analytics
- Google Webmaster Tools
- SEO solutions (SEMRush, BrightEdge, Ahrefs, Etc)
- Paid Media solutions (Adwords, Google Merchant Center, DoubleClick Facebook Business Manager)
We offer a lot, here is some of what you can expect at Fenix Outdoor Group:
- A challenging environment that treasures ambition
- Highly ambitious Digital Tech department with innovative vision on data and digital development
- Colleagues with similar values and passions who drive things forward
- A multi-cultured working environment with a goal of promoting healthy work-life balance for all of our employees
- Company culture rooted in the values of our founders and leaders, living and breathing sustainability to ensure our businesses success for generations to come
If you see yourself in this description and are eager for a challenging and rewarding work environment, please apply now! We are looking forward to meeting you and sharing in the trek!
Fjällräven celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.
Louisville salary range only - US $80,000 to $105,000
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
AdWords, ASP, Business manager, CRM, E-Commerce, Marketing manager, Office 365, Retail, Sales, SEO