Is curiosity in your nature? Do you crave a work environment where you can own in your success, carve out your own path and make an impact? Do you want to join an international outdoor company with the mission of enabling more people to experience and connect with nature? Then this could be your next career step!
As an employee for Fenix Outdoor you’re offered:
- An exciting and innovative job in a great atmosphere
- Passionate, mission-driven colleagues who make things happen
- An international work environment where employees are encouraged to carve out their path to success
- A company that cares about sustainability and doing our best for people, profits and our planet.
About the role
As SEO Manager, you’ll join our global digital B2C team within our brands division to build our SEO organization. You will set processes, document workflows and develop the solid foundation that we will develop in the long-term.
You will join a fast-moving, flexible multi-channel digital marketing environment that rewards ambition and forward thinkers. As our online presence is critical for our business, you will play an important role in steering and sustaining our business’ growth and success. You should be a knowledgeable SEO specialist ready for an in-house SEO challenge where you will engage in the entire process to implement change and improvements, not only in the traditional SEO territory.
You should be ready to challenge existing processes and ways-of-working while identifying opportunities through data and analytics that drive website ranking and traffic. This will involve continuous improvement; always striving to improve understanding and development of our SEO strategy.
You will work in cross-functional and international teams composed of eCommerce specialists, content creators, web analysts, product owners, UX pros and more. Together, we’ll create and execute our digital performance strategies.
This position will be based in Stockholm, SE. You will report to the Head of Digital Strategy Brands, Dancho Nestorov, and support our brands division.
What you'll do
In more detail you will focus on the following:
- Plan and develop the global SEO Strategy (on and off-site) and roadmap
- Set goals and define a standard KPI framework to evaluate success from SEO efforts and compare across brands/regions
- Drive non-branded growth & work to maximize branded traffic
- Perform technical SEO audits on our eCommerce websites, own and drive technical improvements roadmap with our IT Product Owner
- Identify, and write requirements for recommend fixes on technical SEO issues with our Product Owner
- Defines SEO best practices and ways of working (i.e. 404 management, redirection mapping, internal linking, technical analysis, indexing and content enrichment)
- Perform thorough keyword research, competitor analysis and recommend changes to our platforms to improve SEO ranking positions
- Lead Fenix Brands towards choosing and implementing a global SEO and content marketing platform to report on keyword rankings, share of voice etc.
- Act as an internal super user of the SEO tools and share knowledge with your colleagues to raise the overall SEO knowledge in the group
- Own the relationship with our SEO agency and act as internal sparring partner
- Set yearly SEO budgets based on the organization’s and your needs
- Contribute to content strategy development with our Content & product marketing teams
- Work with various marketing and eCommerce teams to incorporate SEO optimization practices in their work processes (product, on-site content, blog, Youtube etc)
- Follow up roadmap execution by regional marketing and eCommerce teams
- Work tightly with performance marketing teams to find synergies between organic & paid activities
- Align and collaborate with your other SEO counterparts at Fenix Outdoor.
- Stay current on the latest digital marketing trends; Identify new and emerging SEO opportunities, best practices and industry updates
Who you are
We think you could be a great match for the position if you possess the following traits and capabilities:
- You have 3-5 years experience in a SEO role within digital development, retail eCommerce or a related field; experience in a digital or SEO performance agency is a plus
- You’re easily able to demonstrate a track record of achieving growth from applying SEO strategies
- You have hands-on experience in SEO, both on and off site
- You have strong technical SEO knowledge
- Extra perk if you are experienced with extended work in link building, outreach, online PR
- Working or educational experience in web development is advantageous
- Savvy user of various SEO and analytics tools (e.g. Search Metrics, BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio)
- We speak English at our company, however communicating and negotiating on a native level in Swedish, English or German would serve you well in this role
- Project leader; you are organized, pay attention to detail, require minimal supervision and are a time management wizard
- You are ambitious, but curious and humble; You welcome outside perspectives and listen to others’ input
- You thrive in dynamic, agile environments where processes and status-quo are always challenged
- You possess the ability to work across borders with colleagues from all walks of life; you are an expert communicator and can adapt to the team or audience you’re involved with
- You identify opportunities and challenges autonomously and feel empowered to act out the solutions with evidence-based strategies
- You have a love and respect for nature and the outdoors and an authentic enthusiasm toward the Brands at Fenix Outdoor. You are eager to share your passion and engage others to fall in love with the outdoors.
How to apply
Please apply with your CV in English through our Career Portal. We only take applications through the career site due to following GDPR. We look forward to hearing from you.
Fenix Outdoor celebrates diversity and is committed to continually striving to create and grow a diverse and inclusive workplace for all employees. We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We aim to facilitate a safe, fair and kind work environment where all feel welcome and can thrive.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Audits, CSS, DOORS, HTML, JAVA, Management, Retail, SEO, Word