At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what's good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people's lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
As UX/UI designer you drive and ensure world class design of mobile apps at Tetra Pak
Tetra Pak Global Information Management (Global IM) supports the Tetra Pak Group with all aspects of Information Management. We set the information management strategy and standards and work together with Tetra Pak’s Global Process Owners to automate our business processes making sure we run projects & services that provide the greatest value for Tetra Pak and its customers. Global IM has approx. 750 employees in four main sites: Chakan in India, Lund in Sweden, Denton in the USA and in Singapore.
Innovation is at the core of everything we do and strengthens our commitment to making food safe and available, everywhere.
We are around 70 people who work at our Centre of Excellence for Mobility. The work is fully agile using frameworks such as scrum, Kanban, LEAN UX and Design Sprint. Our full-stack scrum teams consist of scrum master, front-end and back-end developers, test lead and UX/UI designer.
This position will be located in Lund. Travelling not more than 30 days per year is expected.
What we do
- Our field force is equipped with mobile devices and our mission is to develop mobile applications that our users love and can´t live without. Our global know-how and competence is only a “click away” through an ecosystem of apps
- We connect our industrial equipment with our people in real time. Providing data analytics and insights will deliver more value to our customers
- We leverage on e-Business across all the offerings in order to provide our customers with an attractive interface, driving ease of doing business
What you will do
You will be designing User Interfaces for a mobile context.
Who you are
- A user-focused mindset – a passionate drive for understanding and meeting user needs
- The ability to see the full picture.
- Good knowledge in UI tools like Sketch, Photoshop, and InVision
- The ability to deliver graphics to be used in development such as symbols, elements, and icons.
- Extremely strong UI design skills, with a keen sensitivity for composition and usability flow.
- The ability to collaborate with developers
- A humble but confident attitude, with a good understanding and base in research how data and instinct play into decision making for the users.
- Experience in User Research methods like Interviews etc.
- Experience in usability testing, conducting and deriving insights from user tests.
- Experience of designing in a lean and agile environment
- Experience in establishing and curating style guides
We also would like you to have experience of Scrum, LEAN UX and Design Sprint. Coding experience and competence is an advantage, not required.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering expert drives visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on
This job posting expires on February 2nd.
To know more about the position contact Christer Häggström at +46 46 36 17 38 or Mikael Hansson +46 46 36 38 68
Questions about your application contact Maria Glimberg at email@example.com
For trade union information contact Unionen / Lisbeth Larsson at +46 46 36 2320 or Sveriges Ingenjörer / Lars Haraldsson +46 46 36 2533.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
ASP, IngenjÃ¶r, Kanban, LEAN, Management, Photoshop, SCRUM
- Global Logistics Manager AM/PM
- HR Compensation & Benefits Specialist
- Team Leader - Project Management & Implementation - Area Nordics
- Domain Architect External OT Security
- Master Thesis - Intelligent Robotic Systems for Quality Control
- Homogenisers & Mixing Maintenance Engineer
- Plant Component Maintenance Engineer
- Filtration and Separation Maintenance Engineer
- Heat Exchanger Maintenance Engineer
- Commissioning Engineer - Future Talent Program