Do you have experience from process improvement methodologies? Are you able to combine attention to detail with making effective decisions? Then we might have the right opportunity for you.
EVP NCE > Region NCE > Scheduled Service
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We aim to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas North and Central Europe the best place to work.
The service department of Vestas Sweden is responsible for the service and maintenance of primarily wind turbines in Sweden. We have an open working culture, characterized by living the company values. Good collaboration and communication skills are prerequisites for achieving one's goals in the role. You will have the opportunity to work in a constantly evolving industry with motivated and engaged colleagues.
As a Team Leader for Scheduled Service in you will be the immediate manager for a group of service technicians and responsible for carrying out the company strategy in this area. The Technicians in this area conducts Scheduled maintenance on the turbines in the area of Götaland. An ideal candidate for this position will be able to combine attention to detail with making effective decisions, has a professional mindset, works well together with technicians and our Backoffice.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Knowledge and experience of being a people leader
- Experience from process improvement methodologies, such as Lean, or a significant willingness to learn
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and verbal
- IT skills that enable supervising administrative and methodical work
- We expect you to have management experience from a similar position. That you are a role model and that you are a skilled communicator.
- You have good self-awareness and feel confident in taking decisions.
- Your work approach is characterized by simplicity, accountability and getting people working and solving issues together.
Furthermore, we believe you are/have:
- Focus on health and safety by observing and communicating about rules, internal instructions, correct use of personal protective equipment and carrying out on reporting from the field
- Solid understanding of running a business with its processes and what creates value for the customer and for our Company
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with both technicians, customers, and internal Vestas departments at different levels
- Financial understanding and ability to steer own area towards long term profitability
- Ability to work with projects with limited supervision and in a team
What We Offer
We offer an interesting job with good professional and personal development possibilities as well as an attractive benefits package. We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about supervising engaged and top-of-the-art service technicians. You will work in an open and motivated environment with skilled and positive colleagues who are prepared to support when needed. By joining Vestas, you will have the opportunity to develop a career within the global no. one in the wind power industry.
This job can require 5-10 overnight stays a month, due to the distance to the team and colleagues. Applications are handled on an ongoing basis, so please apply as soon as possible, or no later than 18th of December.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at and follow us on our social media channels
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Communication skills, LEAN, Management, Sales
- Scheduled Service Technician Borlänge
- Scheduled Service Technician Mariestad
- Commercial Engineer
- Field Trainer Special Task
- Temp Customer Engineer - Malmo
- Project Development Execution Manager
- Sales Process Business Controller (f/m/d) - Malmö
- Scheduled Service Technician Motala
- Scheduled Service Technician Alvesta
- Scheduled Service Technician Mora