Work for a company that breathes sustainability & automation! Toyota is looking for an Embedded developer in Mjölby
At Toyota Material Handling you are given the opportunity to work with modern techniques. They have several exciting projects on going where you are offered the opportunity to take part in a exciting journey for the next generation of autonomous trucks. Together with your closest team, you focus on new development of driverless trucks to strengthen Toyota´s position as a world leader in the market. Here you work close to the end-product with significant influence and the opportunity to develop both in the role and at Toyota!
- An international organization with short decision paths and a friendly culture where you can grow, influence your daily work and take responsibility.
- Opportunity to work close to the end-product with modern technology and focus on new development.
- To be part of driverless forklift solutions, an area that is growing rapidly, both at Toyota and world wide.
- A carbon-neutral plant that values sustainability highly, both for the world and the employee.
As a software developer at Toyota Material Handling, you will work closely with your immediate team and other functions within Auto Solutions. In addition to new models, you also work with enhancements of existing forklift models, develop customer-specific solutions, and verify your forklift code in their modern lab. The work takes place close to the end-product and the development is done mainly in C towards Toyota´s own hardware platforms.
In the role you will:
- Work with hardware-related new development
- Innovate new solutions in close collaboration with your team and other functions within Auto Solutions
THE TEAM AND WORK PLACE
You will be part of Toyota Material Handling´s Auto Solutions organization, which consists of about 60 people, out of which 30 work with software development. The software department is divided into three different teams, working closely together, both within their immediate team and across teams. Your closest team today consists of six software developers, and they work agile. Auto Solutions is an independent R&D organization within Toyota Material Handling. The main workplace is Toyota Material Handling´s production facility in Mjölby. Today, about 2,500 people work at the facility.
We are looking for you who have worked for a number of years with software development. Technically, we see that you have previous experience of C programming. It is an advantage if you have knowledge of CAN, have worked agile and programmed in Python. If you also have experience with DevOps, it is also seen as a plus.
The collaboration with others comes naturally for you and you are happy to share your knowledge and experience with others. You thrive in a position where you get to take responsibility for your work and constantly strive to deliver a good end-product. Furthermore, you have a broad technical interest that contributes to your good problem-solving ability.
LET´S CONNECTWe have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you – on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Enhancement, Python, Software developer
- Applikationstekniker till SEK i Stockholm
- Databasadministratör till Riksbyggen i Stockholm
- Tech Lead C# .NET Core at SEB in Stockholm
- Business Analyst at SEB in Stockholm
- Telge Energi söker frontend-utvecklare i Stockholm
- Handelsbanken i Stockholm söker Lösningsarkitekt
- Handelsbanken söker Lösningsarkitekt i Stockholm
- Helpdesk-/supporttekniker till SiriusPoint
- Systemutvecklare till SH Pension i Stockholm
- Informationsarkitekt till Green Cargo i Stockholm