Valueone is recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for the north Europe Region to Signode in Burseryd. If you are highly competent and have previous experience as a manager in production planning, order fulfilment and inventory management, this may be the position for you!
Signode is a leading transit packaging supplier, offering safe and effective products and solutions to our customers globally. With over $2B in revenue, 80+ manufacturing facilities across 6 continents and over 7,000 employees worldwide, Signode is a leading manufacturer of a wide range of transit packaging consumables, tools, software, and equipment that optimise end-of line packaging operations and protect products in transit. Signode brings this extensive product portfolio together under hundreds of trusted brands to offer complete transit packaging solutions to its customers. North Europe include Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.
As a Supply Chain Manager for Region North Europe you are responsible for leading your team to reach short-term och mid-long-range objectives related to the overall Supply Chain function with focus on improving and optimize tools and processes in production/ capacity planning, order fulfillment and inventory management. You are also responsible for ensuring consistency and best practices reapplications for order fulfillment and the inventory management process across the different regions in EMEA and enhancing innovation of the process.
Responsibles and work duties
- Plan and forecast inventory to include managing inventory levels and inventory turns and minimizing obsolescence, scrap, aged inventories.
- In collaboration with the regional Commercial organization, design and implement the order fulfillment process for the region
- Continuously improve strategic processes involving orders fulfillment, demand, and capacity balancing and the development of effective internal tools
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs for the region and product group/ process in line with the functional performance management structure.
- Plan, control and lead all activities that collect, maintain and track demand and production/ supply capacity for sites in your region.
- Identify actions and propose projects to improve customer orders fulfillment, inventory KPIs and work with sales, logistics and operation to implement.
- Develop, coach, and support all personnel in the team to ensure it has the right competence for their own work and by continuous skills development creates backup among roles.
- Actively engage and participate in the Supply Chain EMEA Management Team, set targets and support peers to reach these.
- Work with continuous improvement and Identify all areas that can be improved and suggest new solutions that can increase the value and benefit the company’s earnings.
This position requires at least Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or similar field, and 7 years of professional working experience in modern supply chain Management, production/ capacity planning and order fulfilment process. You have strong leadership skills from at least 4 years as a manager with the ability to lead, contribute and influence other team members. You also have highly developed organizational skills in strategy, project management and communication at all levels and execution. You have good analytical and communicative skills and the ability to focus on details and see opportunities for improvement. Furthermore, you are a person who have ability to build long term internal and external relationships and are not afraid to challenge and optimize current conventions and working methods. You are an Advanced user of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, ERP architecture. You are fluent in English in speech and writing. Travels to other sites in the North Europe Region and to other regions in EMEA is required.
Apply to this position with your CV and Cover Letter via our website: We handle applications on an ongoing basis, so feel free to send in your application as soon as possible. If you have questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Marcus Ljung. Mobile: 070 518 74 41. Mail: email@example.com
ValueOne are specialists in Supply Chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: hiring of purchasing and logistics consultants, recruitment of buyers and logistics and development of companies Supply Chain operations in terms of strategy, model, method, process, organization and competence.
Ansök till Supply Chain Manager North Europe
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Architect, Bachelor, Backup, Consumables, Film, Inventor, Management, Project management, Sales, Supply chain
- Supply planner/operativ inköpare för uppdrag i Småland
- Chef Customer Service för uppdrag i Södermanland
- ValueOne söker en Area Sales Manager i södra Sverige
- Sourcing Manager MRO till företag inom livsmedelsbranschen
- Supply Chain Packaging Engineer at Orkla House Care AB(Remote 0-80%)
- Kategoriansvarig för uppdrag i Västergötland
- Inköpare till ett globalt industribolag i Ludvika.
- Procurement & Contract Manager IM&S and IT
- Electronic Component Sourcing Engineer for assignment in Stockholm
- Projektledare för uppdrag till ett läkemedelsföretag i Uppsala