Would you like to use your clinical project management experience to help deliver life changing medicines to patients? If you would, please read on!
Be empowered to be innovative and creative where difference is valued. Join a place built on innovation and creativity, where different views and perspectives are welcomed and valued. An environment that champions inclusion, and teams that reflect the diversity of the communities that we serve.
We’re currently looking for Clinical Sample Project Managers (Compound Leads) to join a dynamic Biosamples team based in either Cambridge (Melbourn Science Park), UK, Gothenburg, Sweden, Warsaw, Poland or San Francisco, US
In this role, you will project manage the delivery of laboratory related activities in both early and late phase global development projects. We’ll look to you to work independently with the clinical project teams and our global external laboratory partners / alliances to ensure operational delivery of the clinical laboratory testing of biological samples, the efficient deployment of tests (including biomarkers, central safety and clinical bioanalysis), as well as data generation and delivery throughout the project lifecycle.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career in clinical development and to play a key role in the development of an exciting portfolio of medicines that will change the lives of patients worldwide.
Dina arbetsuppgifter i huvudsak
Your position will be varied and include the responsibility for ensuring the delivery of all laboratory activities through external partners, meet internal and external quality and regulatory standards all whilst using your operational expertise to advise clinical teams on operational lab strategy, development and deployment. You will regularly be involved in providing advice to clinical teams on laboratory related documentation, operational design and new ways of working, as well as managing external providers to oversee the delivery of relevant lab services and data.
Vem är du?
• We are looking for a candidate that have experience in some or all of the following.
• Experience of contributing to the operational deployment of clinical laboratory testing on global clinical development projects.
• Project Management skills to provide operational expertise and guidance to the multiple internal and external parties involved in a clinical project, and a proven record in overseeing external partners, especially multidisciplinary clinical laboratory service providers.
• Influencing skills and experience of negotiations
• A solid knowledge of early or late stage clinical development, as well as an understanding of GCP and GCLP.
Suitable candidates may have a science background and would like to extend their knowledge to clinical study operations (degree educated preferable, but not essential) or have backgrounds including laboratory project management, investigator site coordination or study operations. In addition to this, the following experiences are also desirable;
• Experience of working collaboratively with external vendors in partnerships or alliances
• Experience of working in more than one company or country multi-nationally
• Hands-on experience in a clinical laboratory setting or clinical research site
• Project management experience
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Antal visningar: 0
Antal gillamarkeringar: 0
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Biologi, Management, Project management
- Teknikinformatör till internationell koncern i Finspång
- Dansktalande kundtjänstmedarbetare till vår kund i Köpenhamn!
- Administratör till Jordbruksverket i Jönköping
- (Senior) Research Scientist – Molecular and Cell Biology
- Kvalitetsingenjör till Nordic Biomarker
- Butikssäljare för kommande uppdrag i Jönköping
- Utvecklingsorienterad redovisningsassistent till MultiQ
- Strategisk IT-Upphandlare till Stockholms Stad, Utbildningsförvaltningen
- Taktisk inköpare till internationell koncern i Finspång