As Aftersales Accessories Specialist you will work in a dynamic environment representing a strong brand. You will get great opportunities to further develop Aftersales Accessories business. You will also be involved and delivering Accessories campaigns within our 7 northern European markets.
In this function your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
• Increase Accessories Sales per sold vehicle
• Provide Dealers with Training, Best Practices and Technical Support
• Increase Awareness of Accessories & Lifestyle at the Dealership on Management Level
• Act as a link between National Sales Company, Area Manager and Dealer
• Continuously Update Product Launches & Changes in the accessories range for Dealers
• Develop Dealership Point of Sale Standard for Accessories & Lifestyle
• Develop and maintain a Measurement Tool for Dealer Performance in Accessories
• Develop communication campaigns in the area of Accessories with Brand Management.
Pre-Requisites for the role:
As Aftersales Accessories Specialist you are highly sales and customer focused, self-directed and well organized, as well as business oriented combined with a solid commercial understanding. You have a flexible mindset with the ability to work independently on multiple tasks ranging from trainings and presentations, to more administrative work. To be successful in this role you also need to be analytical, structured and solution oriented. It is important that you have good communication skills as well as the ability to use your knowledge to provide advice tailored to the audience in an effective and efficient manner. Furthermore, we see that you are self-driven and outgoing, and take proactive initiatives.
You need to have basic knowledge and understanding of different working tools, if you have good knowledge of Excel, Power Point and SAP systems it would be of great advantage. Since you will work closely with the market managers and the area managers in the different markets in addition to cross functional within the northern Europe organization and towards the Aftersales teams in Munich, you need to be collaboration oriented. You also have the willingness and flexibility to travel to the different markets. You need to be fluent in written and verbal in both English and one of the Scandinavian languages (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian).
Naturally you are an energetic person who is willing to go the extra mile without losing quality.
We place great demands in a challenging environment but also offer much in return for the person with the right mindset.
This is an assignment on a long-term contract where you will be hired with Jurek and work at BMW. If you find this interesting and have the qualifications, please do not hesitate to apply to the position by sending us your CV and personal letter through Jurek´s website; For more information regarding this role, please contact Jurek Marketing & Communication, Lotta Köhler email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Martina Alexandersson email:email@example.com.
Nobody drives BMW by coincidence. It´s a conscious choice, often the result of a dream. Neither is there anyone working at BMW by coincidence. Do you want to work with us? Welcome to send us your application including CV and letter.
Ansök till Aftersales Accessories Specialist
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB
Communication skills, Management, Norwegian, Power Point, Sales, SAP
- Faktureringsadministratör sökes till kund i Södertälje!
- Interim CFO
- SKR söker Direktör Avdelningen för juridik, tillika Chefsjurist
- Content Specialist to Wolters Kluwer
- HR-konsult sökes till deltidsuppdrag på distans
- Operativ Avropare till kund inom transport och logistik
- Kvalificerad administratör till kund inom offentlig sektor
- Kontrollfunktion på Spotlight - MCL utvidgar till Stockholm
- HR-administratör sökes till kund inom offentlig sektor!
- Ekonom till rollen som Senior Rekryteringskonsult