Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
Samsung Nordics is a multicultural company with people from all over the world. This is one of our greatest strengths since it makes us a team with very varied knowledge and experiences. But despite our differences, we all have one thing in common – and that is our pursuit for innovation. We work to address some of the issues that society faces in the Nordics, and we believe that our innovative technology can be a force of good helping us with this.
Your role as a Digital UX Lead
As a Digital UX Lead your'e key responsibility is to secure an optimized customer journey in Samsung’s online touch-points. By combining data from digital platforms with consumer insights and business needs, you will create high efficiency in both always-on and campaign activities. You will continuously analyze consumer behavior, in order to identify and initiate A/B tests and provide actionable decisions. It is your responsibility to secure a customer centric perspective in all activities related to Samsung’s website.
- Make use of user studies, web analytics and research to initiate development and change projects
- Based on insights, outline UX concepts and initiate A/B tests to define actions for improvement
- Define relevant KPIs, to measure UX and platform performance based on customer & business value
- Secure relevant landing pages and journey for customers visiting Samsung’s website
- Lead production projects in close collaboration with local and global stakeholders, as well as external agencies
- Key contact point for global/regional/local inquiries related to A/B tests and personalization
- Responsible for tag management and implementation together with developer
- Secure long-term planning and delivery within defined deadlines
- Manage the budget related to the work scope
- Academic background, or other higher education, with degree in marketing or similar
- Fluent English + fluent in one Nordic language (Swedish/Norwegian/Finnish or Danish)
- Minimum 3 year experience from working with online web production/development
- Minimum 1 year experience of leading projects with agencies and multiple stakeholders
- Minimum 1 year experience from working continuously with web analytics and optimization of the online customer journey
- Minimum 1 year experience from working with A/B tests and personalization
- Experience from working with a CMS or ecommerce system meriting
- Experience from working with tag management Adobe Launch / GTM
Samsung is a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry, so there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with us you must have high knowledge and understanding of the online customer journey and purchase funnel, be analytical and data driven with an ability to share clear insights with stakeholders from different backgrounds. It's also important to be structured and proactive, with an eye for details with significance to the business.
Start: ASAP to April 2022 (good chance for extension)
Work load: 100%
Do you find the role as Digital UX Lead to Samsung of interest? Please apply as soon as possible since the selection and interviews will be held continuously! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We at Needo are looking forward to hear from you!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Adobe, Management, Norwegian, SAP
- Pumpmaskinist inom Betong till Thomas Betong
- Säkerhetstekniker till Caverion
- Produkt- och hållbarhetskoordinator till Giertz Vinimport
- People & Culture Advisor to Discovery
- Customer Service Project Lead to Allente
- Scrum Master till Bitlog
- Head of Sales & Marketing till Bitlog
- Senior supporttekniker till Iver!
- Chef Kommunikation till Hemköp
- Teknisk Support / Supportingenjör - DEFA