On behalf of J.Lindeberg, Michael Page are now looking to recruit a Senior Accountant, reporting directly to the Global Accounting Manager. You will start as a consultant as soon as possible for a period of up to 6 months, with a good chance of this leading to a permanent employment.
Founded in Stockholm 1996, J.Lindeberg inspires unconventional thinkers to live life to the fullest. The international fashion house bridges fashion and sport, offering sophisticated, edgy and comfortable products for a modern active lifestyle. The collections bring together creativity and Scandinavian progressiveness - for innovative fashion and outdoor lifestyle wear that is sustainable and delivered through a customer-focused, seamless experience.
With headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, the distribution covers more than 35 countries. There are 157 J.Lindeberg stores in several of the major fashion capitals of the world, such as Copenhagen, New York, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai. The wholesale distribution features close to 2000 stores, including the leading high-end department and specialty stores around the world.
A modern and entrepreneurial Scandinavian Fashion House, J.Lindeberg drives its Global Operations out of their Headquarters in Södermalm, Stockholm. J.Lindeberg's HQ Operations currently consists of 75 professionals, comprising departments such as purchasing and design, IT, marketing, finance and global operations. All departments collaborate to bridge fashion and function on a daily basis. Being a creative, entrepreneurial and diversified work place connects J.Lindeberg to the world and contributes to the success of their brand.
On behalf of J.Lindeberg, Michael Page are now looking to recruit a Senior Accountant, reporting directly to the Global Accounting Manager. You will start as a consultant as soon as possible for a period of up to 6 months, with a good chance of this leading to a permanent employment. This is a newly created senior role within J.Lindeberg's Finance function where you are expected to support the Global Accounting Manager as well as the existing team on general accounting issues and projects.
Furthermore, responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- End-to-end responsible for accounting and reporting of J.Lindeberg's four companies in Austria, Germany, Switzerland and United Kingdom. Example of tasks:
- Monthly and Year End closing delivered accurately and on time
- General bookkeeping
- Continuous GL & Balance sheet reconciliations
- Keeping accurate records and files
- Ensuring J.Lindebergs accounting and reporting policies are followed
- Tax Reporting
- Annual Report preparation
- Participate in both internal and external audits.
- Accounts Payable and vendor payments for above companies
- (Accounts Receivable not in scope)
- Being an agent for improvement and change:
- Investigate, improve and ultimately secure accuracy in bookkeeping
- Develop improvement proposals for our processes within Finance and as required within the company
- Independently run projects initiated by yourself or manager
- Intercompany - month end reconciliations all companies
- Pension allocation & SLP
- VAT - accurate, timely and compliant VAT reporting in all entities excluding US (8 companies and in total 9 separate submissions)
- Fixed Assets - maintain fixed asset ledger and adherence to policy across full group excluding US
In order to be successful in the recruitment process, candidates are expected to have the following essential characteristics:
- Courageous - We are bold and we are unafraid to question what we are doing in our passion and determination to succeed.
- Progressive - We strive to be creative and innovative in our designs, our ways of working and our use of materials.
- Customer focused - We work hard to understand our customers around the world, and we design fashion and experiences to inspire them.
- Collaborative - We work cross-functionally, building a non-hierarchical, inclusive environment where everyone can thrive.
- Agile - In order to be competitive, we are flexible and ready to adapt quickly.
- Entrepreneurial - We are proactive and willing to succeed. Each individual is accountable and takes ownership of their part in making it happen.
- Ethical - We are a responsible company, with strong business ethics. We care for our planet, our local communities and our people.
- Sincere - We are honest, dependable and trustworthy, driven by personal integrity and fairness.
- Multiple years of experience of independent VAT accounting and submissions
- Multiple years of experience of independently completing full month end process
- Proven analytical and structured track record
- Experienced user of excel
- Experience from Medius and/or Microsoft (MS) Dynamics NAV and/or MS Business Central
We will be presenting candidates on an ongoing basis, so please send in your application if this could be the role for you. Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further questions.
Ansök till Senior Accountant
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Accountant, Accounting, Audits, Entrepreneur, Finance, Senior Accountant
- Customer Support MedTech
- Skandinavisk Redovisningsekonom - Trustly Group AB
- Internationell Redovisningsekonom - Trustly Group AB
- Account Executive till Dream Broker
- Ekonomiadministratör - Leverantörsreskontra
- Financial Analyst
- FP&A Business Partner
- Territory Sales Manager - Skåne & Stockholm
- Fältsäljare/ Account manager