The new Director Project Management will have the opportunity to join a truly international advanced chemicals business - focusing both on larger chemicals as well as downstream derivatives and specialty solutions and targeting significant growth and expansion. As the new Director Project Management, you will be an important contributor in this process, reporting to the Vice President Global Technology & Investments Magnus Blohm. The role can be placed in Malmö, Perstorp or Stenungsund.
As Director Project Management, you will ensure project management and project execution aligned to corporate strategy. The role scope includes the accountability and responsibility to lead and develop the project management function. It includes to ensure excellence in project management and construction supervisor disciplines and involves supporting process owners with work process improvements. You will ensure that the team complies with defined work processes, oversee all projects and taking ownership of the resulting quality of each project. The projects are carried out globally and spans from local to international EPCM projects with different complexities.
Other essential accountabilities and responsibilities
• Provide role modeling within Health & Safety and strive to enable Perstorp’s journey upwards the Careway ladder
• Build relevant relationships with external engineering partners to ensure supply of competence
• Recruitment of new personnel to the team, both consultants and Perstorp employees, to safeguard needed resources
• Secure Perstorp’s in-house access to relevant specialist competences within the area
• Resource planning of the team members according to relevant work processes to ensure optimal usage of competences and high personal development (securing healthy work-life balance)
• Coach and support team members in career and competence development to match developing corporate needs
• Performance of team
• Ensure one way of working within respective discipline.
• Personnel and budget accountability for relevant department and corresponding cost center
MSc or BSc degree or similar within relevant engineering area with proven capabilities in organizing and structuring complex assignments. You need a confirmed competence within project management and solid experience within operations and investment projects from a chemical process industry, chemicals, oil or paper industry
The successful candidate also possesses strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, a high level in people and skills development, a work process-oriented mindset and a strong driving force to overcome obstacles and generate results.
You need to have good on structure and analysis together with strategic capabilities along with a hands-on approach towards implementation and have excellent communication skills and strong in building internal and external relationships.
You have to be fluent in written and spoken English.
In this recruitment we are collaborating with Probe Solution. Please send your application not later than April 25 2021 directly to; Jessica Andersson firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the position contact Jessica on phone; +46 730 926 008
For over 130 years, Perstorp has worked to improve the daily lives of millions of people around the world with innovative chemistry. Today we have an annual turnover of 14,9 billion SEK and have 1,350 employees worldwide, in Asia, Europe and North America. Our specialty chemicals make everything from cars to computers, from sails to shoes, lighter, stronger and safer. Every aspect of our corporate culture is infused with our core values of focused innovation, reliability and responsibility.
Ansök till Director Project Management
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
ASP, BSc, Communication skills, Management, MSc, Project management