Are you as an integrator excited about being at the heart of an expanding integration platform? Then apply to Pagero in Stockholm!
In your role as a junior integrator, you will work with the development of technical solutions adapted to the unique environments of our customers. You will get the opportunity to cooperate cross-functional with other disciplines within development, sales, projects and support.
Pagero is a company characterized by an entrepreneurial spirit and growth. You will be an important part of our journey of change that has already come a long way but is constantly taking new steps forward. Here you become part of a warm and family-friendly company that constantly encourages you to develop and grow as an integrator and as a person. Being a part of Pagero will also mean:
- A varied role with plenty of room to make your own mark.
- A team of colleagues who have a strong collaboration.
- Many different and exciting technical challenges.
- If you like, customer contact with both Swedish and international customers.
Due to Pagero rapidly growing into different markets and countries, and we constantly add new or updates our existing services and functionality to our platform, every day will be different from the other due to new challenges and tasks. You will:
- Implement, test and oversee the customized system integrations for Pagero´s customers.
- Have an essential role in the development of technical solutions adapted to the unique environments and conditions of our customers.
- Have daily contact with the Development and Support Department, which makes the role very diverse, with lots of social interaction.
THE TEAM AND WORK PLACE
The integrator team works closely together, independent on location, and depend heavily on each other´s different knowledge and experience to be able to identify the best possible solutions for different challenges.
You will work close to two other integrators in the Stockholm office at Kungsgatan and you will work close to a bigger integration team in Gothenburg.
We are looking for someone with a deep interest in systems who takes responsibility for their work duties, structures their work and can further develop processes. You are prepared to ask for help when needed and can make your own decisions. You run new projects on your own initiative and can think abstractly and complexly. You are also self-assured and confident in meetings with new people.
We also see that you have:
- Tertiary education in, for example, systems science or computer technology.
- Some technical knowledge and big interest in integration and tools related to this area.
- Programming skills in SQL and XML.
LET´S CONNECTWe have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you – on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!
Ansök till Junior System Integrator to Pagero in Stockholm
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Entrepreneur, Sales, SQL
- Mjukvaruarkitekt till Skandia i Stockholm
- Utvecklare (elastic) till Handelsbanken, Malmö
- Product Owner (M365 Security) to SEB in Stockholm
- SharePoint Architect to SEB in Stockholm
- Microsoft Intune Specialist to SEB in Stockholm
- Cloud Architect / Molnarkitekt i AWS till Ecster
- Utvecklare (elastic) till Handelsbanken, Stockholm
- DevOps-engineer till SEB i Stockholm
- DevOps Engineer at SEB in Stockholm
- Junior C# .NET Core-utvecklare till SEB, Stockholm