Do you enjoy guiding and developing people in achieving goals? Are you structured and possess good management skills? Then you might be our new Team Leader in the team. In this role, you will get the opportunity to develop your skills in an exciting area of the company with a global partner in sustainable energy solutions.
Sales > SBU NCE > Gotland
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering the Nordic Countries, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas North and Central Europe the best place to work.
- Recruit, lead, develop and motivate competent teams of technicians to carry out the company strategy
- Together with customer service and planning department create, build and retain excellent customer relationship leading to high customer satisfaction as well as solid financial success, for both the customer and Vestas
- Ensure Vestas deliver according to a service agreement
- Work in a cost-efficient way as being cost responsible for the area which includes analysis of operational and financial data, making necessary changes and improvements
- Execution of the company strategy within your area of responsibility by setting operational goals, assuring the quality of work conducted and constantly looking for ways to optimize and improve on safety, quality, service and cost
- Several years of experience in a leading position, preferably within a technical, electrical service or manufacturing business
- Experience from process improvement methodologies, such as Lean, or a strong willingness to learn
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and verbal
- IT skills that enable managing administrative and analytical work
- Driving license cat. B is a must
We believe you possess solid leadership skills by acting as a good example and communicate in a clear and understandable way. You have good self-awareness and feel confident in decision-making. Your work approach is characterized by simplicity, accountability and getting people working and solving issues together.
Furthermore, we believe you are/have:
- Solid understanding of our business with its processes and what creates value for the customer and for Vestas
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with both external customers as internal Vestas departments at different levels
- Financial understanding and ability to steer own area towards long term profitability
- Ability to drive projects both independently and in a team
- Ability to get involved in complex technical issues
- A health and safety mindset by observing rules, internal instructions, correct use of personal protective equipment and proactively working to keep reporting of any personal or environmental incidents accurate
What We Offer
We offer an interesting job with good professional and personal development possibilities as well as a competitive salary and attractive benefits package. We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy and provide superior solutions to our customers. You will work in an open and flexible environment with competent and positive colleagues who are prepared to help when needed. By joining Vestas, you will have the opportunity to develop a career with a leading wind power company within an exciting and growing industry.
Please apply no later than 7th May 2021.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at and following us on our social media channels.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
LEAN, Management, Sales
- Lead Electrical Engineer - Project Dev.
- Team Leader Gästrikland
- Siting Solutions (Lead) Engineer, Project Development
- Technical Bid Specialist - Project Development
- Sales Manager (f/m/d) - Malmö
- Service Technician - Järvsö
- Cost Management Specialist
- Specialist, Key Account Management (m/f/d) in Malmö/Copenhagen/Hamburg
- Planner Subcontractors
- Student Worker