Dometic is a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation, Food & Beverage, Power & Control and Safety & Security. The mission is to make mobile living easy. To deliver on this promise Dometic has now set off on a transformation journey to expand and come closer to the end users and consumers of Dometic´s product offering.
As a Group Business Controller, you will be a central pillar of Group Business Control with an overarching responsibility for the review and analysis of the integrated Group result. Along with the monthly and quarterly reviews, continuous and evolving processes, and efficiency improvements, offer variety in your everyday tasks and challenges for personal growth. The Group Business Control team works closely with the Segment Finance teams across the globe to ensure consistency of business follow-up and to exchange and share best practices. At group level Group Business Control is an integral part of the entire Group Finance function and collaborates closely with Group Accounting, Group Tax, Treasury, and Investor Relations. The Group Business Control team consists of six people, each having a clear responsibility to support different organizational units such as Group Operations, Product development, Other Global Verticals, HR, IT and HQ managers. Each of the controllers works closely with his or her functional counterpart providing analysis, ensuring data integrity across the board and acting as sounding board on finance related topics.
Main tasks as Group Business Controller:
- Analyze and review the monthly integrated result.
- Prepare and distribute monthly management reports (excel, ppt).
- Responsible for the group wide monthly Outlook reporting.
- Design and drive HQ budget reporting and follow up process.
- Continuously improve the existing management reporting and processes to increase relevance, precision, and timeliness.
- Establish and maintain reporting standards and processes applicable for segments (for example monthly review templates, methodology for KPIs etc.).
- Support Head of Business Control, CFO and CEO with ad hoc analysis and presentation material.
- Support Investor Relations with analysis and details from the management reporting.
- Participate or drive projects, within Finance, cross-functional or cross-segment.
Qualifications and work experience:
The candidate we are looking for has an academic degree in Business Administration, Finance, or equivalent and at least 7 years of experience in finance, controlling and/or business analysis, preferably from an international business with an acquisitive profile (e.g. focus on growths through M&A). Ability to handle large amounts of data in both excel and through BI tools is essential. Experience from deploying digital tools to automate and optimize controlling and business analysis would be a great advantage. You have advanced English skills, both writing and speaking.
To succeed in this role, you are analytical, structured and thrive in a dynamic and ever-changing environment. Your collaborative approach is humble but firm. You handle complex numerical landscapes effectively and with confidence, working to extract relevant insights. Welcome to a dynamic environment with great opportunities to grow and take on new challenges.
To be successful in this role, you understand the importance of our values – We are passionate, We act responsibly, We are building together and We embrace change; these values reflect the heart and soul of Dometic and they define what it takes to work here and how we do things.
Dometic is a global market leader in branded solutions for mobile living in the areas of Climate, Hygiene & Sanitation, Food & Beverage, Power & Control and Safety & Security. The mission is to make mobile living easy. Dometic operates in the Americas, EMEA and APAC and provides products for use in recreational vehicles, trucks and premium cars, pleasure, and workboats, and for a variety of other uses. In the last year several new growth areas have been brought to live to expand the addressable market for Dometic. Dometic’s strategy is focused on profitable expansion in mobile living, continuous cost reduction and product leadership through innovation. Dometic’s headquarter is located in Solna where approximately 100 people work. The company employs approximately 7,500 people worldwide and had net sales of SEK 18.5 billion in 2019. Product Development is found in the headquarter but also in APAC, Americas and EMEA. The company operates 27 manufacturing/assembly sites in 11 countries and sells its products in approximately 100 countries
In this recruitment process Dometic partners with Meritmind. For more information, please feel free to contact the responsible recruitment consultant at Meritmind, Annika Vermunt on 070-166 08 31 or Magnus Åberg on 070-981 77 51. Interviews and selection process will be ongoing, so please send us your application as soon as possible, no later than 2nd of May. The position however available to apply for as long as the ad is shown on our website.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Consider this before you submit your application:
- Your application shall not contain any personal data relating to civil status, family/children, ethnic origin, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, health or sexual orientation.
- Make sure your name and contact information is included in your resume.
- It is only possible to attach one document, so please add your resume and your personal letter, if needed, as one file.
- Your application will be sent when you select the file and click Open.
Sökord: Group Business Controller, Group, Business Controller
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Accounting, Business Controller, Controller, Controlling, Exchange, Finance, Group accounting, Management, Sales, Treasury
- Ekonomiassistent till Nolato MediTech
- Administratör inom backoffice till finansbolag i Stockholm
- Skadereglerare till försäkringsbolag i Stockholm
- Accounts Receivable & Credit Controller fluent in French to Sandvik Materials Technology EMEA A...
- Senior Financial Controller med fokus på förvärv till AniCura, Stockholm
- Controllerchef till Lernia AB, Stockholm
- Junior redovisningsekonom sökes till innovativt IT-bolag som förändrar golfsporten!
- Redovisningsansvarig / Financial Controller till Meritminds konsultverksamhet
- Manager Group Accounting till Tethys Oil, Stockholm
- Administratör inom objektsfinansiering till storbank i Stockholm