Are you interested in Support Engineering role? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a growing industry? Then have a look at this career opportunity to join an Industry leader within the Service Sales department in Malmö.
Sales > SBU NCE > Technical Support Nordic/Celtic
Technical Support Nordic/Celtic is a sub department of Technical Support NCE, which regionally support the Service and Construction business with technical knowledge and acting as the link between R&D and these local business units.
The team consists today of 9 people. The main areas of support are Turbine troubleshooting, Software support and Turbine Performance tasks.
Main tasks for the department includes: Providing direct support to service technicians in troubleshooting and repair tasks, SW focus including remote software upload, turbine performance, creating VGAs (guides to technicians), planning for stopped turbines, providing answers to technical questions internal and external customers, and taking part in customer meetings.
Reporting to the Manager for Technical Support Nordic/Celtic, you will be part of a high experience dedicated team and take leadership for implementing Vestas strategy, supporting the Service and Construction organisations and local business units with technical knowledge, secure customer focus and safety.
- Supporting service technicians in troubleshooting and repair related jobs, including advanced remote troubleshooting
- Focusing on turbine performance
- Being the link between Technical Support Nordic/Celtic and Technology R&D
- Providing timely and correct responses and supporting the Service and Construction organisations
- Handling requests in ticketing systems.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining guides (VGAs) for Service Technician.
- Reviewing technical customer questions and reports, and providing answers and reports and presenting technical matters at customer meetings
- Technical planning for stopped turbines
- Ensuring technical knowledge is shared within the team
- Strong communication skills in English, both oral and in writing
- A relevant technical education, such as: Electrical/Mechanical or Marine Engineering
- Electrical or mechanical education + experience from the wind industry
- Working experience from the wind industry is highly preferred
- Ability to participate effectively as part of an international team
- Ability to organise and prioritise tasks
- Proven ability to work both with limited supervision and in teams
- Good pragmatical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and a solid commitment to quality
- Highly developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to utilise all identified the tools and systems listed in the relevant skills matrix for this position
What we offer
You will become part of a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy. We have a good atmosphere within the department, and everyone is always prepared to support when needed. You will have the opportunity to develop a career in a global company within a very exciting industry. We offer an attractive salary and benefits package.
Please apply no later than 23rd April 2021. For questions about the position, please contact Recruiter Agnieszka Kaleniak, at +48 506 896 285 or Manager Technical Support Nordic/Celtic Preben Gosvig Madsen, Denmark at. +4597308309 or +4522759397.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at and following us on our social media channels.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Communication skills, Sales
- Lead Electrical Engineer - Project Dev.
- Team Leader Gästrikland
- Siting Solutions (Lead) Engineer, Project Development
- Technical Bid Specialist - Project Development
- Sales Manager (f/m/d) - Malmö
- Service Technician - Järvsö
- Cost Management Specialist
- Specialist, Key Account Management (m/f/d) in Malmö/Copenhagen/Hamburg
- Planner Subcontractors
- Student Worker