At Tetra Pak we touch millions of people’s lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We need smart people too. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
We are setting up a completely new team responsible for marketing communications that cuts across our portfolio, aimed at delivering value to customers, consumers and retailers in areas such as innovation, sustainability and categories. This will be enabled by a cutting-edge campaigns and social media presence. Our overall goal is to deliver profitable growth to the business.
What you will do
In this role, you will define and implement marketing lead nurturing approach and campaigns for new-sales and cross-sales/up-sales opportunities in close collaboration with marketing and sales teams, in order to support business growth. As well, you will work with the content across the nurturing flow and will support the development and implementation of a model for marketing lead management as the company expert on lead nurturing. You will focus on:
- Defining and implement marketing lead nurturing approach (incl. strategy/tactics/content) generic flows that supports the business and works across our products and solutions portfolio.
- Steer and support key marketing communications initiatives and plans with lead nurturing campaigns/flows and content for new customers/prospects and for cross-sell/up-sell opportunities with existing customers.
- Support the development and implementation of a model for marketing lead management across key teams
- Act as the company expert on lead nurturing with a thorough understanding of Marketing Automation systems/tools and how they can be leveraged optimally to support Tetra Pak’s business.
- Work together with content owners/developers to ensure appropriate content elements are optimized and create additional content for lead nurturing purposes and Marketing Automation implementation.
- Define and implement together with Business Insights & Analytics relevant KPIs and metrics for our marketing lead nurturing approach and campaigns.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within Marketing (Global and Clusters), Corporate Comms and Services/Processing, KAM and Sustainability teams to ensure full alignment between their overall agendas and the company´s lead nurturing approach/flows/campaigns.
This position will be located in Lund, Sweden, but you will work in a global arena.
Who you are
To be successful in this position you need to have ambition to succeed, are agile, thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working in a global matrix organization. You need to have a strong personal drive and push yourself and others to meet goals and deadlines. You have a University degree within Digital Marketing and/or analytics or similar and minimum 3 years’ experience in tactical work in digital optimization. As well, you have experience in working with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Salesforce, Adobe target and show a strong ability to turn analytics into actionable insights. You will need to be skilled in content marketing and proficient in Google Analytics. As a person, you have good networking skills, are result oriented and able to establish clear expectations, objectives and priorities, set aggressive but achievable goals and track progress. We think you have the ability to work explain lead nurturing to different audiences with different knowledge levels of the subject and an excellent command of the English language.
You will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. The team will be pioneering a new way of working, collaborating closely with the different business areas and colleagues across the world. Team members will have the opportunity to shape their role and the team. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues, a vibrant melting pot of diversity, and a challenging and high paced work environment. At Tetra Pak we believe in work-life balance, have flexible working hours, sports and training facilities and offer an attractive pension and insurance scheme, incl. health care arrangements.
Care to join?
Please submit your CV and motivational letter in English before the 26th of February, 2019 through our career site jobs.tetrapak.com.
To know more about the position contact Melanie Isaac Åkerman at +46 46 36 2417
Questions about your application contact Brindusa Taraca at +46 46 36 4283
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer/Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen/Annika Svensson at +46 46 36 3916
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Adobe, IngenjÃ¶r, Management, Network, Retail, Sales
- Development Engineer - New Materials Solution
- Internal Communications Manager
- Quality Coordinator
- Mechanical Designer - Layout Design
- Commercial Project Management Expert
- AM & PM Master Pillar Leader
- Senior Automation Engineer - Industrial IT
- Technical Recycling Specialist
- Mechanical Designer - Injection Moulding
- Service Administrator - English & Swedish speaking