Do you want to be part of a team giving World Class Service & Support to Tetra Pak customers all over Europe? During 2013 Tetra Pak has established a European Services Administration Centre which is focused on servicing & supporting the European markets together with Maghreb and Turkey. We service ~3900 customer sites in 14 different languages (Swedish, Finnish, English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Polish, Serbian, Croatian, Greek, Portuguese and Turkish). The position offers a great opportunity to make a true difference for our customers and will provide you with valuable experience in a fast paced, dynamic and international environment.
We are looking for additional Sales Administration Officers to join our team and play a vital role in our success for servicing and supporting our customer base. The responsibility of the team is to handle all the administrative tasks for the spare part orders, from initial contact with the customer, to co-ordination and follow-up of transportation to the customer’s destination. As a Sales Admin Officer you will be a key player in our organisation and for driving our customer satisfaction in a direction that aims to increase Service, Performance & Quality. To be successful in any of the positions you need to be a good communicator and have an excellent command in any of the 14 different languages mentioned above both written and verbally to support our customer base in a professional manner. You are also fluent in English, both writing and verbal. Customer experience and knowledge within IT, logistics area will be considered as an advantage.
Key areas of responsibility for the Sales Administration Officer:
Be the front-line operator in one or more languages
- Main point of contact for customers & market companies for parts orders and inquiries.
- Respond to incoming orders and queries per phone and e-mail, utilizing a network of Tetra Pak colleagues & external partners for support.
- Execute order administration tasks in SAP’s ECC, CRM and other internal tools & systems.
- Follow-up on orders, service level agreements and other key measurements.
- Assure that transport to each customer is done in the right time, and at the lowest cost.
- Work in close cooperation with the European market companies & other internal departments.
Be the second-line operator in one or more of the following areas
- Issue purchase orders and follow up on deliveries from suppliers.
- Preventive housekeeping of pending orders via our IT systems and reporting tools.
- Participate in Daily Management and other activities to constantly improve the operation.
- Responsible for driving and maintaining our Quality Management System (QMS).
In the position you will work with a dynamic team in a high-paced working environment. You will have extensive international contacts both externally with Customers and internally within Tetra Pak. Communication must be pro-active, fast and accurate.
As a person you are service minded, result oriented and can easily and on a detailed level understand work instructions, work processes and administrative tools. You can work independently and together with others towards set goals. You have excellent communication and networking skills, customer service being your leading star. You have the ability to take initiatives and drive for changes. You are a team-player and enjoy co-operating with others to solve the work tasks in the most efficient way.
Apply online at jobs.tetrapak.com, no later than March 3rd, 2019.
If you have questions regarding your application, please contact HR Direct at HR.Sweden@tetrapak.com
We look forward to your application
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
CRM, Management, Network, Polis, Sales, SAP, Transport
- Development Engineer - New Materials Solution
- Internal Communications Manager
- Quality Coordinator
- Mechanical Designer - Layout Design
- Commercial Project Management Expert
- AM & PM Master Pillar Leader
- Senior Automation Engineer - Industrial IT
- Technical Recycling Specialist
- Mechanical Designer - Injection Moulding
- Service Administrator - English & Swedish speaking