Do you want to be challenged in one of the fastest growing brands in the world, focusing on technology and innovation?
Then come and join First Reserve to work as a Nordic Procurement Specialist. We are looking for someone to join our consultant team as soon as possible and start with a 24-month assignment at Samsung, located in Kista.
Description of assignment
Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success. As a Senior Procurement Specialist, you will have an integral part in ensuring we stay on top of the market and continue to enrich and simplify the customers’ lives.
Samsung continues to grow and we are now looking for a Specialist to our Nordic Procurement team based in our head office in Kista. In the Nordics we are a vibrant, dynamic sales and marketing organization with offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki. In this role you will work on a Nordic level with tenders and support internal stakeholders with procurement processes within indirect material and services, create and develop vendor contracts and secure that all employees and departments follow our processes through educating and informing different stakeholders.
- Working with tenders and support internal stakeholders with procurement processes within indirect categories FM, HR, Travel, IT, Professional Services
- Analyze categories and suggest ways to improve purchase processes
- Work strategic and make sure the right mix of vendors will be used in our e-sourcing system
- Contract negotiation, management and renewals
- Educate employees to follow internal processes
- Secure full compliance accordingly to Samsung policies
- Back-up and support for procurements e-sourcing system
In the role, it is important that you are driven, structured and good at creating relations with internal stakeholders. You are able to work independently, drive own initiatives and make decisions based on business needs. This role requires some travelling in the Nordic countries from time to time. Samsung is a dynamic company in a fast moving industry, there are many opportunities to grow and develop. In order to enjoy working with us you must be a person who appreciates tempo, change and to take own initiatives. We are looking for a doer with a positive and winning attitude!
Samsung offers you an exciting job in an international and dynamic organisation where there is a short time gap from idea to action.
- 3-5 years of experience in procurement, on both operational and strategic level
- Very good knowledge of ERP, Power Point and Excel
- Suitable education, preferably from Procurement, Finance or similar
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- We also value previous work experience from an international environment (especially from a sales and marketing organization) and/or experience in project management
For more information or if any questions about the position or the process, please contact Mathias Brorell: 070-270 28 96 or email@example.com.
Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.
We will continuously review applications and interview, don’t wait with your application!
Ansök till Nordic Procurement Specialist to Samsung
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
First Reserve AB
Finance, Management, Power Point, Project management, Sales