You will work on an innovative project that is always looking for new ways to improve our user's experiences and outcome. The users are at the centre of this project and it is important that you as UI/UX designer advocate for them throughout the project. From defining user needs and all the way to designing the user interface. And acting on user feedback!
The product we are working on is a browser-based responsive dashboard. Our users are located around the globe.
We use Figma for design, prototyping and wireframing. But we are curious and always looking for new ways and tools!We hope you have the following mindset and competence:
- You enjoy working in an agile team and you really understand the meaning of the Agile Manifesto
- You are curious to learn new techniques and skills
- As our UX/UI designer you need to be competent in all of the facets of the design process, and connect the dots between business needs, innovation and good user-centred design practices
- 5-7 years of digital design experience (and the portfolio to prove it) as a key, hands-on interaction/visual designer of a UX/UI team through the product development cycle of a successfully launched web, mobile, and/or software applications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education within the design area
You should have a positive attitude and like to cooperate with your team, but also work independently when required. Your ability to take responsibility for the application, be structured in your work and focus on quality is very important. You must be proficient in written and spoken English language skills.
With your application, we would like to see work from your portfolio as well.About Scania and IT organisation
Scania is a part of Volkswagen Truck & Bus GmbH and one of the world´s leading manufacturers of trucks and buses for heavy transport applications. Scania is also a leading provider of industrial and marine engines. Service-related products account for a growing proportion of the company´s operations, assuring Scania customers of cost-effective transport solutions and maximum uptime. Scania also offers financial services.
Scania’s IT organisation is an integrated part of the company providing products and services to all business units worldwide. Based on deep Scania business knowledge and internal relations we balance in-house core competencies and service production with services externally sourced and governed by us. We are around 1500 people and the majority is located in Sodertalje.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions. Together with our partners and customers we are driving the shift towards a sustainable transport system. In 2017, we delivered 82 500 trucks, 8 300 buses as well as 8 500 industrial and marine engines to our customers. Net sales totalled nearly SEK 120 billion, of which about 20 percent were services-related. Founded in 1891, Scania now operates in more than 100 countries and employs some 49 000 people. Research and development are concentrated in Sweden, with branches in Brazil and India. Production takes place in Europe, Latin America and Asia, with regional production centres in Africa, Asia and Eurasia. Scania is part of Traton Group. For more information visit
Ansök till UI/UX Designer to Digital Dealer at Scania
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Bachelor, Sales, Transport
- Logistikchef inom Scania Industrial Maintenance
- Financial Controller Commercial Operations
- Group manager for MONA Logistics
- R&D SW Tools Developer
- Vi söker drivna teknikinformatörer till Scanias serviceinformation
- Intresserad av att arbeta som underhållstekniker på Scania Industrial Maintenance i Luleå?
- Scania Engines söker Q-team ledare
- Buyer for Buses & Coaches
- Privacy officer coordinator - Research & Development
- SQA General machining