About the job
In this strategic and operational role, you will be a key player in supporting the growth agenda for Alfa Laval. Alfa Laval´s technologies are critical in reducing our customers´ environmental impact and in creating sustainable solutions for the future. Organic growth as well as corporate investments and acquisitions are necessary to achieve the outlined growth plan. While M&A is your main role, some of these projects will also involve R&D activities. You will also assist in broader legal advice to the business.
You will report to the Group General Counsel also based at the headquarters in Lund.
• Work close with the corporate development team to support the business with legal advice in transactions, investments, joint ventures and various corporate development projects.
• Liaise with external law firms on legal issues related the above
• Continuously develop adequate key legal templates and processes related to M&A
• Support the business in review and negotiation of commercial contracts
What we are looking for
You have a Swedish or foreign LL.M. degree followed by 3 - 4 years of experience from working with M&A, either from a reputable business law firm or a corporate in-house legal organization. Experience from working with development projects and intellectual property rights is beneficial. You have strong commercial understanding and pro-actively take initiatives to contribute with your expertise to impact the business. You are confident in your competence and the value you bring as a business partner but you also possess a curiosity to learn and take on new challenges in this dynamic role. You have the ability to quickly analyze complex information and communicate the same in a simplified way with a clear advise to enhance decision making. We expect you to be driven, independent and a person able to take initiatives. You are fluent in English and enjoy working in an international and eventful environment.
Contact and Application
In this recruitment process, Alfa Laval is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible via Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Helena Woodcock by phone 0733 – 109585, or by email at email@example.com
Alfa Laval is a leading global provider of first-rate products in the areas of heat transfer, separation and fluid handling. With these as its base, Alfa Laval aims to help enhance the productivity and competitiveness of its customers in various industries throughout the world. We define their challenges and deliver sustainable products and solutions that meet their requirements – mainly in energy, the environment, food and the marine industry.
Ansök till M&A Legal Counsel to Alfa Laval
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB
- Kompass Advokat söker biträdande jurist inom försäkring
- Redovisningsansvarig till Enjoy Wine & Spirits
- Business Controller till DEKRA
- Financial Controller till DEKRA
- Senior lönespecialist med god kunskap inom semesterskuld
- Kontorsassistent till Fastpartner
- CFO till Enjoy Wine & Spirits
- People Coordinator till AniCura Djursjukhuset Albano
- Utvecklingschef till Bostadsförmedlingen