As Hub Director/MD you will be responsible for 3 production sites as well as the Day2Day operations
Imerys is a world leader in creating speciality solutions that improve everyday life. Our success is built on our people and creating an environment where our 18,300 employees around the globe can thrive. High Temperature Solutions (HTS)/Calderys is an Imerys Business Area which serves three core markets - Iron & Steel, Foundry, and Thermal. We combine unique business expertise to provide customized and innovative solutions from our 35 plants along with end-to-end value-added services to all our customers.
Being an international business, we offer to our more than 2500 employees a world of opportunities in our various locations in 33 countries. We put to work over 100 years of expertise to foster a positive impact for all our stakeholders. Every day we build a sustainable future through teamwork, customer orientation, and proactive mindset.
We are a company where performance is recognized and learning is promoted; an environment where you can grow and fulfil your potential; a workplace where every day is a new day and it is NEVER BORING!
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
As Hub Director, you will manage 3 Production sites to reach highest customer satisfaction (quality and service) while maintaining cost optimization in a safe environment.
Besides being our Hub Director you will also become the Managing Director ('MD') for the Swedish legal entity, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the company and will coordinate the operations of the company in accordance with applicable rules and regulations. You will ensure that board members are regularly provided with the information required to enable them to monitor the company's financial position.
Your day2day tasks will include but not limited to:
- Ensure and monitor the appropriateness of the company's internal organisation and controls, as well as compliance with applicable provisions of law and generally accepted practice in the company's operations and management
- Involve in signing business contracts for the legal entity
- Animate and coordinate monthly meetings with management through the legal entity
- Participate in board meetings
- Be responsible for environment, health & safety across the Hub and ensure safety best-in-class standards are achieved, with compliance assured as per the regulations and Group protocol's.
- Manage the production sites' managers
- Manage all aspects of operations across the Hub, incl. production, planning, maintenance, warehousing, industrial projects / capex, process improvement, delivering quality expected, productivity / energy consumption optimization and continuous improvement initiatives, Ensures products are manufactured and delivered on schedule within quality standards and cost objectives
- Develops the Hub industrial plan in coordination with BA Industrial Vice-President, BA Center of Excellence, and BA S&OP and SC Director and with the support of Imerys Center of Excellence
- Leads Hub operations optimization to address competitiveness / demand requirements, flexibility and reduction of lead-times, notably through continuous improvement (I-Cube) programs
- Participate in the Budget process, Forecast, S&OP and Industrial reviews.
- Continuous improvement of Safety performance (TIFR & LTA)
- Continuous improvement program/action plan with targeted savings
- Customer satisfaction: delivered OTIF, lead-times, Quality results
- Operations population engagement and satisfaction
- YoY Net cost reduction & productivity improvement and respect of budget
- Reporting for the Hub
HOW ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We believe that you have the following skillsets to make it happen:
- Min a degree in Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years experience in manufacturing management, experience of customer oriented organization
- Knowledge regarding Corporation Swedish frame law / ABL
- Recognized management skills (ability to manage teams across several sites)
- Good knowledge of all operations aspects (Safety, Production, Quality, Process, Capex…)
- Demonstrated capabilities of reaching cost reduction and productivity by promoting a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong leadership skills
- Multitasking skills
- Crisis management skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- Ability to attract and develop professional teams
- Ability to deliver results (cost reduction & productivity) in a challenging environment
- Ability to adapt to/ apply Imerys Values
- Native Swedish - Fluent English
In this recruitment Calderys Nordic collaborates with our partner Michael Murica at Michael Page. If you have any questions please contact him on +46701423564
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
ASP, Management, Monitor
- Business Development Manager
- Account Manager - tillverkande industri
- Interim Redovisningsansvarig
- Interim Business Controller - Global tillväxt
- Key Account Manager & Regional Sales Manager Scandinavia
- Ekonomiadministratör - Leverantörsreskontra
- Interim Logistikchef
- Production Planner
- Customs and Export Control
- Credit Controller