Do you have experience from interacting with the capital market? Are you interested in business and strategy? Do you have experience from working with investor relations, investment banking and/or mergers and acquisitions? Then you could be our next
Investor Relations Officer
The Investor Relations (IR) function is responsible for all communication with the financial markets from the SKF Group, including financial information such as Annual Report, Quarterly Reports & IR-website and the day-to-day contacts with Investors and Analysts through meetings, events, conferences etc.
As Investor Relations Officer you will be responsible for contacts with the Stock exchange and to safeguard that SKF communicates in line with relevant regulations for listed companies.
As Investor Relations Officer you will be part of the SKF Group Investor Relations and Mergers & Acquisitions team which also is responsible for Competitive Intelligence. The team currently consists of four members.
Your day-to-day work
• Participate and lead projects and events like Capital Markets Days, Annual General Meetings etc
• Prepare and participate in meetings with investors and financial analysts at SKF offices, on roadshows and at investor conferences
• Develop and prepare presentation material for investor meetings
• Analysis of earnings expectations, shareholder structure and investor targeting
• Participate and contribute with content to Annual Report and Quarterly Reports
• Develop and maintain IR-content on IR-website and in Social media
• Participate in projects within Mergers and Acquisitions and Competitive Intelligence
We expect you to have
• Master’s degree in business and/or finance
• Proven experience from interacting with the capital market
• Relevant experience from working with IR, investment banking and/or M&A
• Knowledge of stock exchange rules and practices
• Interested in business and strategy
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills; fluent in Swedish and very good in English
• Proven experience from written communication
• Experience from website publishing
The opportunity to work in a small team, networking with fantastic SKF colleagues world-wide with the possibility to be engaged in projects of high strategic importance on a world-wide basis.
Location: Preferred location is Gothenburg, Sweden. Other major SKF sites will be accepted for the right candidate.
You will report to the Director - Investor Relations and Mergers & Acquisitions, located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For information and questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Veronica Forsman, Recruitment Expert EMEA, located in Gothenburg, Sweden, +46 31 337 17 17 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume and cover letter in English no later than 10th of March 2021. We do not accept applications by e-mail, please apply via Spider.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 75 billion and the number of employees ca 41,000.
Ansök till Investor Relations Officer
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Communication skills, Exchange, Finance, Management, Monitor, Network, Sales