Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence—and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today’s fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company’s survival. As we have done for 70 years, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
Samsung Nordics is a multicultural company with people from all over the world. This is one of our greatest strengths since it makes us a team with very varied knowledge and experiences. But despite our differences, we all have one thing in common – and that is our pursuit for innovation. We work to address some of the issues that society faces in the Nordics, and we believe that our innovative technology can be a force of good helping us with this.
Your role as a Procurement Process Specialist
Samsung is now looking for a Procurement Process Specialist to their Nordic Procurement team based in the head office in Kista. In the Nordics they are a vibrant, dynamic sales and marketing organization with offices in Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and Helsinki. In this role you will work on a Nordic level with procurement processes within indirect material and services. You will also:
- Contribute driving the standardization of Samsung processes and operations, and ensure compliance to the procurement policy by educating internal and external stakeholders
- Main contact for Samsung´s external Shared Service Center from a business perspective, to include regular meetings, risk management and process improvements
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders within Nordic region divisions
- Provide accurate monthly reports and analysis on internal procurement KPI:s
- Pro-actively work with maintenance and development of procurement system functionality and processes
- Implementation of new Samsung global processes
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in sourcing and purchasing
- University Degree in Finance/Purchasing or equivalent
- Experience of working in a global and complex marketing organization and liaising with different cultures
- Excellent written and verbal presentation / communication skills - must be able to communicate fluently both in Swedish and English
- Ability to interact with a large number of stakeholders within all levels in the organization
- Experience of various purchasing processes
- Relevant knowledge within different procurement marketing categories
- Excellent skills in ERP, PowerPoint and Excel
Samsung is a highly dynamic company in a fast moving industry, so there are many opportunities to grow and develop! In order to enjoy working with them you must be a doer and a person who appreciate tempo, change and take own initiatives. You need to be open to new ideas and new ways of thinking. No day is like the other at Samsung, and they want you to be curious, to see the opportunity in fast and sometimes unexpected changes.
Start: April - September 2022 (with possible extension)
Work load: 100%
Do you find the role as Procurement Process Specialist to Samsung of interest? Please apply as soon as possible since the selection and interviews will be held continuously! In this recruitment process, great emphasis will be placed on personal characteristics. We at Needo are looking forward to hear from you!
Ansök till Procurement Process Specialist to Samsung
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Communication skills, Finance, Management, PowerPoint, Sales
- Projektingenjör till Schneider Electric i Skövde
- Search Associate till oss på Needo
- Fullstackutvecklare med fokus på C++ till NetClean!
- Tekniker / EVC-Tekniker till Volvo Penta
- Mekaniker inom motorutveckling till Volvo Penta!
- Entreprenadingenjör till Barslund
- Senior Growth Manager till Curb Food
- Key Account Manager till Allente
- Sales Consultant till Benify till Malmö
- Prestigelös Distributionselektriker / Linjemontör till Härryda Energi!