A young, successful and expansive company are looking to introduce new individuals to their close knit and highly skilled team of developers. The small team are incredibly passionate about what they do so it's crucial you also have a strong appetite for coding and providing excellent solutions. The company have won multiple awards year on year and aim to continue this streak of success! The role is incredibly flexible and the company are open to see frontend, backend and full stack developers.
What will you do?
- Most of the focus will be on the development of the company's e-commerce platform. This area of their business equated to 70% of their annual turnover and so is an integral part of their success.
- Maintenance and creation of code, integration and building of new features using tech in your focus area.
- You are a passionate coder and have outside of work interest in technology and modern concepts
- You're keen on information sharing in a collaborative team environment
- Finally you have excellent Swedish language skills and are living within or nearby Göteborg, Sweden.
The company and perks!
- This company have won multiple awards for several years in a row now and have seen a huge increase in turnover in the last couple of years.
- They have a large physical and online presence across Sweden; In their exciting and ever-changing industry, no two days are the same, but that does not affect their goal: To be first with the latest and always deliver a customer experience beyond the ordinary.
- They are a young, expansive company with high ambitions and committed employees. They highly regard teamwork, shared passions and having fun.
- They have amusement park trips and games nights frequently so if this sounds like something you or someone you know would be interested please get in touch as this unique opportunity won't be around for long!
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you want to apply for or learn more about please don't hesitate to contact me by email email@example.com or drop me a message via LinkedIn Amy Beckford
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15+ worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.
Ansök till In-house System Developer l Modern Technology l Göteborg
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Nigel Frank International
.Net, ASP, ASP.NET, Azure, C#, CSS, E-Commerce, HTML, JAVA, Network
- Dynamics CRM consultant
- B.I. (Business Intelligence) Developer - Stockholm
- .NET Developer - Product - Gothenburg -2021
- Full stack Developer - Product development - Gothenburg
- Mulesoft Developer
- Data Engineer - Security
- Dynamics CRM Business consultant
- Front-end Developer (Tizen and WebOS) - Stockholm/Remote
- Business Intelligence Consultant - Stockholm
- Lead Solution Architect Dynamics CRM