It is crucial to keep a high service level to the projects and secure that we minimize our ramp-up times to the market. The project purchaser will have an important role in ensuring component supply to our NPI (New Product Introduction) projects and keep tight control over components cost. The project purchaser will make a big difference to Axis ability to introduce a new product with correct supply chain from start, are you the one we are looking for?
Who is your future team?
Sourcing´s task is to create best possible prerequisites for a competitive, reliable and efficient supply chain. We are a team of skilled and dedicated professionals that are greatly contributing to our company's success!
What you'll do here as a project purchaser
The project purchaser is responsible for supporting new product development projects regarding sourcing related tasks, from concept phase until hand over for volume production. You will work closely with Commodity Managers, Sourcing Engineers, Purchasers and Industrial Lead as well as Axis product development organization.
Furthermore, you will:
- Make sure each component has correct price from start.
- Evaluate quotes and decide which suppliers to use in new projects together with Commodity Managers and R&D.
- Purchase order placement and order follow up towards suppliers for components and materials to secure prototype build and production ramp-up.
- Review and estimate BOM (Bill Of Material) in term of costs, multi-source alternatives.
- Close cooperation with our manufacturing partners to ensure they have all components/materials available for each prototype build.
- Proactively work on minimizing future risks for disruptions that can affect our customers satisfaction.
- Assist and give input for developing the supplier base together with each commodity manager.
- Maintain database to ensure data is correct for components and supplier information.
The position requires approximately 5-10 days of travelling a year.
Who are we looking for/Who are you?
We believe that you are a relationship builder who enjoys working together in a team. You are analytic, well-structured and result oriented with a keen interest in the business. We believe that you are an open-minded individual with a strong drive who pays attention to details.
We'd love to hear that you have/are:
- A degree in Industrial Economy, Business, Supply Chain Management or similar
- Knowledge about electronics and mechanical market dynamics
- Basic technical knowledge about electronics and mechanical components and their functionality
- Minimum 2 years of purchasing/sourcing experience from international companies
- Good knowledge in MS Office skills
- Excellent skills in English, both orally and in writing
It is extra meriting if you also have:
- Experience from working in ERP systems
- Knowledge about business culture in different parts of the world
What Axis have to offer:
In exchange for your dedication Axis can offer you an innovative and global organization with an environment where you can develop both as a professional and as an individual. You will have a great opportunity to make a difference to our business.
Ready to Act?
Call Find out more about the position from our Sourcing Manager, Per Lindkvist at +46 46 272 1800
Ansök till Project Purchaser
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
ERP system, Exchange, Management, Supply chain
- Embedded Software Engineer with deep learning experience
- Testledare Competitive Benchmark
- PCB Designer
- Software Engineer
- Senior Frontend-utvecklare
- Experienced Software Developer - Cloud and Backend services
- Experienced Embedded Developer
- ServiceNow System Administrator
- Tech lead - Mjukvaruutveckling
- Software Tools Engineer - Video Management Software