This is a great opportunity for an experienced Dynamics CRM Architect to help provide technical implementation across the Project Lifecycle in the Stockholm area.
CRM is at the heart of everything you do. Whether you're working with your development team or collaborating with your clients, your energy, knowledge and organizational skills inspire and develop the people around you.
The core focus of this role will be both designing and developing CRM solutions as well as working in a client facing role scoping and carrying out business analysis on top of managing relationships with stakeholders. Along side this you will have the opportunity to build the organisation itself with strong financial resources at your availability.
What can you expect?
- Excellent Salary
- Remote working
- Microsoft certifications
- A chance to put your impute in to how the growth of the organisation will take place
- Drive the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Provide technical input in configuring and customizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions to fulfill the business requirements our clients' have
- Ability to use of agile methods and established Microsoft Dynamics 365 implementation methodology
- Build strong customer relationships
- Carry out administration tasks and produce documentation where appropriate
- Develop and demonstrate strong functional skills
- Mentorship and training across the Business Systems function
- Demonstrate ability to perform requirements gathering, develop design specification documents and also perform tasks such as configuration, testing, data manipulation and documentation.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and an ability to resolve application issues
- Where appropriate, undertake delivery of product training in a classroom or on-site setting
- Experience of working with a cloud platform
- Microsoft Dynamic's CRM experience
- Experience of implementing multiple projects.
- Fantastic interpersonal, engagement and management skills
- Dynamics 365 certifications
- Relevant Degree
- Commercial and 3rd party vendor awareness with major service & support contracts
- Demonstrable experience of MS technology stack
- Demonstrable experience of working within a project team
If you would like to hear more please reach out to myself via email email@example.com or call +46 8502 425 46
Ansök till Lead Solution Architect Dynamics CRM
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Nigel Frank International
Architect, CRM, Management, Mentor
- Dynamics CRM consultant
- B.I. (Business Intelligence) Developer - Stockholm
- .NET Developer - Product - Gothenburg -2021
- Full stack Developer - Product development - Gothenburg
- Mulesoft Developer
- Data Engineer - Security
- Dynamics CRM Business consultant
- Front-end Developer (Tizen and WebOS) - Stockholm/Remote
- Business Intelligence Consultant - Stockholm
- In-house System Developer l Modern Technology l Göteborg