We are looking for a passionate developer who wants to take on the challenge of designing and implementing a platform based on our own distributed game server technology. You will work both in a team and independently, and take ownership on design and implementation for key systems within our platform. We strive for technical excellence and need you to venture outside of your comfort zone, learning, and implementing new technologies. You need to be able to take initiative and find creative solutions to complex problems!
What you will do?
- Implement and maintain features for our in-house developed game server platform
- Design distributed, real-time, scalable systems as part of a team
- Integrate and use other frameworks or external services
- Write tests to ensure the code really does what it needs to, and keeps on doing so
- Maintain our Docker / Kubernetes / Helm definitions and Azure DevOps based CI/CD pipeline
- Support and mentor other team members
- Be creative and vocal to improve the development team and process
What will you be using?
- .NET Core
- Docker / Kubernetes / Helm
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Table
Ansök till Senior Platform Developer
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Nigel Frank International
.Net, Azure, LEAN, Mentor, PostgreSQL, SQL
- In-house Full-stack Developer l Gothenburg
- Senior BI/DW Developer - Solna
- .NET Developer
- MSBI Consultant - Stockholm
- .NET/ Azure Senior Architect l Stockholm Office
- Business Intelligence Consultant
- Lead Datawarehouse Architect - Stockholm
- .NET Developer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Dynamics CRM consultant