Lead the development of the business model, including go-to-market strategy and implementation short-term and mid-and long-term income model with services and license model set up.
Our client is one of the most interesting start ups in Sweden
Your next challenge
- Lead the development of the business model, including go-to-market strategy and implementation short-term and mid-and long-term income model with services and license model set up.
- Responsible for developing and designing the overall licensing package and its content
- Build market expertise within man-made cellulosic fibers including building strong relationship with potential partners for business exploration.
- Lead the development of patent strategy, by contributing with identification of patent relevant areas in interactions and collaborations with partners, including leading initiating new patent application when needed.
- Secure the business model is optimized based on the patent portfolio, as well as secure our patent portfolio is enabling a strong business model.
- Project controlling of Demo plant, actively work with cost follow-up, key figure analyses etc.
- Responsible for delivery of the accounting function, including capability set up (vendor) for accounting and salary administration, and other as well as external consultants related to accounting, tax, VAT, salary etc
- Ensure high qualitative financial reporting,forecast and oversee cash injections.
- Lead Compliance work, including legal agreements, IT, protection, insurances
- Grant reporting
- Lead overall in-selling process to customers; initiate, run and facilitate participants and materials; required business adaptations based on needs, to ensure successful customer alignment.
We believe that you have the following skill sets to make it happen:
- MSc. in Business or Economics
- 7-10 years of working experience in strategic business roles, including experience from Business Development
- Fluent in written and verbal English
- Experience from start-ups and leading development projects.
- Experience from working with innovations and patents
- Experience from strategic lead from start-up or establishing a company on market
- Experience from sustainability related work
- Experience from financial operations
- Purpose driven
- Problem-solver, path finder
- Communicative and easily builds trust among others
- Global outlook and general good understanding of how external movements affects business opportunities as well as innovation / production possibilities
- Ability to see how technology and 'technical excellence' provides strong potential for new business opportunities
If you have any questions please contact Michael Murica at Michael Page on +46701423564
Ansök till Head of Business Development
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Accounting, Controlling, MSc, Project Controlling
- Business Controller
- Kundreskontra/ AR Team Leader - Internationell tungindustri
- Senior Finance Controller
- Ekonomiassistent till IT-Bolag
- Category Director
- Strategic Sourcing Manager
- Ekonomiassistent - Industriföretag
- Kommande möjligheter - Inköpsassistent
- Interim HRBP/Manager till ett uppdrag på 12-18 månader