In this role you will take on a big responsibility for the Salesforce.com platform from a technical and architectural standpoint. Especially focusing on Salesforce Service cloud. You will translate user needs into technical solutions with high quality. You will both deliver and consume API:s, the complexity of the role will make your days challenging and fun. As a company we have bold goals and our team will be key players in making them possible, your contribution will be important!
Who is your future team?
With Salesforce as platform, we as a team deliver a workflow for our sales, marketing and support organizations world wide. We serve all of Axis in all it's offers, so to succeed you need to be interested both in our business as well as the platform and our underlaying on prem systems. It's complex, and it's fun! Do you like to have your head in the clouds but are not afraid of taking a deep dive? That's what the everyday in this team looks like. You need to be visionary and at the same time dive into the details of a solution and work both in the clouds but also implement solutions connected to our on prem systems.
What you'll do here as a Salesforce.com senior developer /architect:
Solve problems. Turn user needs into technical descriptions. Take responsibility for the long term architectural paths in Service Cloud / Salesforce.
Furthermore, you will:
- Be a part of long term projects to ensure their technical sustainability over time
- Help more junior developers out
- Always fight for Salesforce standard solutions to be used, and teach people how they work
- Join in on coding, and code reviews
- Sometimes help the testers, if something is extra tricky
- Work with, write and consume API:s, (mostly REST)
Who are we looking for / Who are you?
You are a passionate problem solver and a team player with a few year's of experience as a SaaS-platform developer. You have no problems in turning needs into technical solutions and you can foresee and explain consequences of choices being made. You have a user centric starting point in your technical suggestions.
We'd love to hear that you have:
- Documented experience from previous SaaS-platform development. For example, object oriented programming (preferably Java)
- Experience to work with, write and consume API:s, (mostly REST)
- It's a plus if you've worked in Git and have experience from Gerrit and Jenkins
- We'd be happy if you have experience from other global enterprise companies.
- It's a merit if you are familiar with governance models for workflow, such as ISO or SOX (otherwise we will teach you).
- Any dedication to testing, code reviews and other quality-oriented practices supporting workflows are highly valuable.
- You speak Swedish and/or English fluently.
But most important is your attitude. A mix of curiosity and reflection is what will be needed, since we have a lot of mandate in our team. Since collaboration is key to success at Axis, you are good at communication. Your closest manager would be Liselott Lading, Manager Sales- and marketing business integrations.
What Axis has to offer:
In exchange for your dedication Axis can offer you an innovative and global organization with an environment where you can develop both as a professional and as an individual. You will have a great opportunity to make a difference to our business.
Ready to act?
Find out more about the position from our Manager Liselott Lading at +46 70 277 21 73
Ansök till Senior Salesforce.com Developer / Architect
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Architect, CSS, Exchange, HTML, JAVA, Linux, Sales
- Embedded Software Engineer with deep learning experience
- Testledare Competitive Benchmark
- PCB Designer
- Software Engineer
- Senior Frontend-utvecklare
- Experienced Software Developer - Cloud and Backend services
- Experienced Embedded Developer
- ServiceNow System Administrator
- Tech lead - Mjukvaruutveckling
- Software Tools Engineer - Video Management Software