By joining EDZCOM and Cellnex family, you will get the power to establish and dominate new category of Edge Connectivity, help assets-heavy industries accelerate digitalization and build smart industries already today. You get to work with the world-class talent, on its mission to change the way industries manage its business critical operations. Besides, we offer stimulating and meritocratic work environment
EDZCOM, a Cellnex company, is the Nordic market leader in Edge Connectivity. EDZCOM designs, builds and operates private wireless networks for industrial clients, mainly in manufacturing, ports, oil and gas, energy generation and mining.
Edge Connectivity is a new category of private, high performance wireless solutions, seamlessly connecting assets, equipment and people in the field to enable efficient management of business critical operations. EDZCOM is building Edge Connectivity category to promote its undisputed competitive advantage against established connectivity solutions.
As a part of Cellnex family, with current market capitalization of EUR 21,5 Billion, EDZCOM has access to significant financial resources to capture market leadership position in Sweden and other European markets.
YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE
- Identify, qualify and close business opportunities in the country, engage with potential customers and collaborate with EDZCOM's international teams to create the offering that matches customer's requirements.
- Contribute to developing growth opportunities for EDZCOM.
- Interpret external business issues and recommend solutions. Understand the customer's business model and the market's legal framework.
- Prepare (co-ordinate) customer presentations, tender documents and contracts. Negotiate customer contracts.
- Leads, supports and contributes to the Sales process during project bid preparation (strategy, approach, partnership, scope, pricing, risk mitigation, etc.)
- Develop partnership opportunities for EDZCOM, with a long-term view of developing the local business for EDZCOM.
- Work pro-actively and independently, with guidance in the form of policies and guidelines and with coaching from senior experts at EDZCOM.
- Demonstrate a 'can-do' working style and be persistent in pursuing opportunities.
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS TO MAKE IT HAPPEN
- At least 5 years of experience in sales positions, preferably in Enterprise Sales, Telecommunications, Private Wireless or Technology.
- Track record in sales forecasting, management and deal closing
- Experience in customer engagement, sales and business development.
- Ability to achieve results in cooperation with many internal and external stakeholders
- University degree
- Swedish and English fluency required, another European fluency a plus.
In this recruitment EDZCOM is collaborating with our partner Michael Murica at Michael Page, if you have any question please contact him on +46701423564
Ansök till Key Account Manager
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Account manager, Key account manager, Management, Network, Sales
- Kommande möjligheter - Inköpsassistent
- Interim HRBP/Manager till ett uppdrag på 12-18 månader
- Production Engineering Manager
- Juniora säljstjärnor till kommande roller (B2b)
- HR Administratör
- Service Coordinator - Stockholm
- Procurement Specialist & Order Coordinator - Stockholm
- Ekonomiadministratör - Leverantöreskontra
- Supply planner