About the role
We are now looking for a Digital Content Manager to push our content creation to the next level! You will drive content projects together with our marketing team and external agencies to ensure that we always stay 'on-brand'. The position will to a large extent be focused on setting the strategy and processes for our content - what stories we should communicate and how often / where they should be placed – and of course – making sure that it happens. See to that the right content is produced for social media, newsletter, native and partly website. The goal is to create stories / content that attracts, engage and motivates leads and customers to our brand. Moreover, you will assist the marketing automation team in spreading our content over multiple touchpoints. You will have the freedom to create a wide range of content, your creativity is much wanted!
In this function your main responsibilities and tasks will be:
- Be responsible for BMW Northern Europe´s own Social Media channels (SoMe)
- All BMW NE new vehicle launches, brand communications and campaigns in; SoMe, newsletters and native
- Management of the external SoMe team that runs the channels and do all the communication in SoMe
- Plan, approve and execute the communication in digital channels utilizing the full expertise and potential of the SoMe and digital agencies
- Creation and implementation of local content for digital channels eg. offers, events
- Responsible for Nordic content produced for native articles
- Set and deliver on own and agency´s targets and KPI´s (SoMe and Newsletters)
- Process development for our own digital channels and digital advertising.
The role is based in BMW:s Northern European headquarter in Stockholm, Sweden.
Pre-Requisites for the role:
You are a creative individual who is passionate about stories as well as you have strong digital communication skills with relevant professional background. It´s crucial to the role that you are a team player, quick on your feet and a natural problem solver. Working with agency and project management are other pre-requisites. Preferable also to have previously worked in an international setting.
You have a very flexible mindset with the ability to work independently on multiple tasks. You also have the ability to structure and plan activities and content production to be able to deliver high quality communication on strict deadlines. Brand literacy, excellent attention to detail and interest in and experience in managing emerging technology are important as well.
You should have great oral & written communication skills, with an editorial mindset, and be fluent in written and verbal in both English and one of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Danish, Norwegian and Finnish). A background from PR, Marketing, Journalism, Communication or similar relevant field is relevant.
How to apply
In this recruitment process BMW is supported by Jurek. We accept applications in both Swedish and English. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible via but no later than 31.03.2021. For more information please contact recruitment consultant Angeliqa Haapanen by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
About BMW Group
BMW Group is, with their trademarks BMW, MINI and Rolls-Royce, the world´s leading premium manufacturer of cars and motorbikes and provides financial and mobile premium services. BMW Groups´s success has always been based on thorough reflection and responsible decisions. From the beginning, the company has established an ecological and social sustainability through the entire business, including responsibility for the product and a clear commitment to save resources as a part of the strategy.
BMW Group Northern Europe coordinates and supports businesses in the different Nordic sales companies (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland) as well as authorized BMW and MINI dealers in the Nordic countries and the Baltic region. BMW Group Northern Europe has approximately 200 employees and 160 authorized dealers and workshops. For more information visit our website
Sökord: Content Manager, Digital Content Manager, Social Media, Sociala Medier, Innehållsansvarig, Innehåll, SoME, Kommunikatör, Kommunikation.
Ansök till Digital Content Manager to BMW Northern Europe
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning AB
Communication skills, KommunikatÃ¶r, Management, Norwegian, Project management, Sales
- Koncernredovisningschef till fintechbolaget Svea
- Ekonomiassistent för långsiktigt uppdrag med start omgående
- Ekonomiassistent sökes för uppdrag i Gävle!
- Ekonomiassistent inom kundreskontra till Valtech
- Marknadskoordinator till Aarsleff
- Rektor till Ängsholmsskolan – Täby grund - och gymnasiesärskola
- Processjurister till Axactor
- Regulatory Reporting Specialist
- Administratör med intresse för statistik sökes till extra jobb
- Cash to Order Manager till långt uppdrag i Kista