Java Developer, Security Software
My client's vision is to make the internet a safer place by using the right tools.
This company is small, yet well established in Sweden. Their industry-leading flagship product, brings identity and API security together, enabling highly scalable and secure user access to digital services.
Their customers are large organisations that work in the digital world that want to protect their users/customers. These customers include popular names both in Sweden and internationally.
As a Java developer here you will be working on this core product as part of a Senior, distributed team that is self-driven and producing a large volume of code daily. This product is established but far from done, with further features needing to be added. There is a huge amount of greenfield development that needs to be done, and little legacy code here. You're encouraged to your ideas to the table, participate in technical decision making, work with the entire project life-cycle, and see the impact of your work.
As well as 5+ years of professional experience, applicants should also have the following:
- Strong understanding of Java and Kotlin
- Knowledge of Gradle
- An understanding of REST and Web APIs
- Understanding of Linux and ability to use Mac as your only workstation
- Object-oriented design and programming abilities
It's a bonus if you have:
- An understanding of Security - OAuth 2, OpenID Connect, SCIM, PKI, and/or crypto
- Good understanding of non-IAM aspects of information security
Applicants should also have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related subject.
What's on Offer?
This role can be based in Stockholm or ±5 hours CET.
They're offered a competitive monthly salary, with Pension scheme, 30 day's vacation, various insurances and much more.
Caught your interest?
You can apply for this role directly through this job advertisement or by emailing your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.
For any further questions about this role please contact Jenna Owens using the above email address.
Please note - After an initial screening call applicants should also be able to provide University transcripts and certification certificates.
Applicants should also be aware that background checks are part of the interview process.
Ansök till Java Developer, Security Software
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
ASP, Bachelor, Computer science, JAVA, LEAN, Linux
- Head of Analytics
- Senior Backend Developer, Marketing Platform
- Backend Developer, Marketing Platform
- Python Developer / Marketing Agency / Stockholm
- Java Consultant / Stockholm / Competitive Salary
- Go Developer, Music Sector
- Node.JS Developer, Music Industry
- Node.JS /GoLang / Music Industry / Stockholm
- Senior Node.js engineer
- GoLang engineer