We are now looking for a Staffing and recruitment coordinator for our customer in Uppsala. Do you have previous experience of recruitment and are interested in business development? Then this may be a job for you!
The position is expected to start on February 1st and you will work full time. You will be employed as one of our esteemed consultants. Selection and interviews take place on an ongoing basis, so send in your application today.
As the Staffing and recruitment coordinator, your primary responsibilities will be implementation and account maintenance. Your responsibilities will include:
• Support the implementation team with data collection during the implementation process
• Coordinate and compile the collection of vendor data, information sheets and Sub-Contract Agreements/End User License Agreements.
• Provide user training to client and vendor users as needed. This task will continue after implementation as well
• Ensure project documentation is updated, archived weekly and can be retrieved for audit, review, and legal purposes
• Travel may be required for training and implementation duties
• Act as liaison between client and vendors on requirement issues
• Act as point of contact for administrative systems issues between client or vendors and IT-team
• Coordinate and ensure the timely delivery of reports to the client or vendors
• Collaborate with corporate billing to ensure the timely delivery of accurate billing by completing all tasks involved in the payroll process by the approved deadlines
• Act as the point of contact for vendors for any contractual, accounting or payment inquiries
• Identify and communicate process improvement opportunities
• Promote the company for business opportunities
• Other duties and special projects as assigned
You will also supervise and provide guidance to the other client services team members in the absence of the On-Site Manager.
Vem är du?
We are looking for you who have a University degree and at least three years' work experience of Human resources related activities such as recruiting/staffing, customer relationship management, business development, and supplier and contractor management. Experience with on-site/corporate operations with contingent staffing, including staffing vendor management for bigger clients, is an advantage for this position.
You have excellent verbal and written communications, both in English and Swedish. A 3rd European language is an advantage, preferably German.
Personal qualities we see necessary for this position are:
• Ability to learn quickly and is used to familiarizing yourself with new systems and technology
• Able to prioritize multiple tasks without compromising service or quality
• Able to work independently
• Excellent organizational skills
• You value ethical, fair and professional conduct in all candidate, client, and peer interactions
• You are flexible, accountable and a team player
• Available to work flexible hours if needed
• Energetic and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
The consulting role is suitable for you who want to gain broad experience in a short time. We offer you the chance to work in popular workplaces with well-known brands where you can develop your skills and broaden your CV. You will thrive as a consultant if you are looking for a world of exciting assignments and new contact networks.
Ansök till Staffing and recruitment coordinator
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Antal visningar: 0
Antal gillamarkeringar: 0
Accounting, Billing, Human Resources, Management, Network
- IT-support som brinner för service till Erisma i Malmö!
- Projektledare IT till Knowit
- IT-support/supporttekniker för kommande uppdrag i Östergötland
- Vi söker en serviceinriktad supporttekniker på 50%
- Erfaren ekonomiassistent till Wåhlin Fastigheter i Solna (Stockholm)
- Affärsorienterad och värderingsstyrd VD till fastighetsbolag
- Redovisningsekonom med koncernredovisningskunskaper sökes till trevlig minde redovisningsbyrå i...
- Ekonom till RA Motor i Uppsala
- IT-support / kundstöd till vår kund i Östhammar