Polarium is a Swedish company dedicated to providing the best performing, safe and sustainable energy storage solutions built on lithium-ion technology. Polarium’s headquarters and R&D center are situated in Sweden and the manufacturing in Mexico. Through its global sales channels and representation in the US, South Africa, Sweden, UK, New Zealand and Indonesia, Polarium serves customers worldwide. Today, our market-leading solutions are in use on all continents and in all climate zones – from the Equator to the Arctic.
About the job
Are you our new Manager for Firmware Design? We are offering an exciting opportunity for the right candidate! The role includes, apart from hands-on FW development, management and mentoring responsibility for the team as well as the technical responsibility for all Polariums FW designs. The position is based at the Polarium HQ in Kista. Business trips will occur occasionally, both international and within Sweden.
- Hands-on participate in FW design work, with focus on batteries, power systems and connected solutions
- Mentor team in day-to-day work as well as to drive long term personnel development
- Run regular team meetings, one-on-one meetings and other team management related forums
- Develop the team tools and methods together with the team
- Drive process improvements and way of working
- Drive modularized design blocks with re-use capabilities
- Participate in pre-studies of new projects, technologies, and product areas
- Support internal and external stakeholders with expertise within the area
Who are you?
We are looking for a highly driven and pro-active person with a passion for embedded firmware and management, who constantly seeks new knowledge within the area. We believe that you have minimum 5 years’ experience from similar positions and 5 recent years of firmware design. You have excellent leaderships skills and the capability to build a strong team. You are also able to define, establish and monitor processes. We also believe you have knowledge from agile development and enjoy fast growing cooperate environment.
Qualifications and experience:
- Embedded SW/FW development
- Excellent experience using application specific software systems
- Master or bachelor´s degree in relevant education
- Excellent communication skills, and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a challenging position in an open and friendly environment where we help each other to develop and create value. Your work will have a true impact on Polariums future success.
Ansök till Manager FW Design
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Bachelor, Communication skills, Management, Mentor, Monitor, Sales
- Technical Support Engineers
- Manager Digital Engineering
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Global felsöknings- & reparationsingenjör
- Testingenjör inom produktion
- Head of Sales - Europe and Middle East
- Technical Support Specialist
- Senior Digital Project Manager
- Digital Content Producer