We are looking for an experienced Recruitment researcher/sourcer who wants to impact the way the world listens to music. Do you have previous experience with sourcing for technical/engineering roles and global recruitment processes? Do you have experience with sourcing outside of LinkedIn? You will be given the opportunity to join the world’s biggest music streaming company with a fast-paced international environment as a Sourcing Specialist based in Stockholm. If you are up for this challenge and ready to start immediately, then make sure to hit Apply right away!
As a consultant at Randstad, you are employed by us and work for one of our clients. You have the same benefits with Randstad as with any other employer with a collective agreement and benefits such as a wellness grant, occupational health care, insurances and discounts on gym memberships. In addition, you are offered a range of career opportunities. You get the chance to experience different company cultures and to gain experience from different industries, which helps you in developing your skills and building a well-rounded CV. The position can include many contacts and hence, it is important that you have a good ability to cooperate with others and good skills in communication. As a person, we see that you are driven and used to work independently. If you are looking for an employer that offers different assignments and new contacts, then you will enjoy being part of Randstad.
In this role your main responsibilities will be search, screen and potentially do a first 'pitch call' with candidates. The recruiter will then take over and do a recruiter interview and manage the process with the stakeholders and close any recruitment process. These Product roles are highly attractive on the market, but the company are competing with the biggest and best companies out there and they have a very high bar. Quality will be incredibly important, but they also need to maintain a high volume of candidates during this period. With this resource, they want to expand their effort to diversify their pipelines - diversity is a big focus for them, which makes this job challenging - and they need help in building out the volume.
What you’ll do:
- Sourcing for Product Managers at different levels, including Group Product Managers and Principal Product Managers, as well as mid-level PMs and Senior PMs.
- Support Recruiter who is handling all Product hiring by focusing 100% on sourcing and screening candidates at various levels within the Product domain.
- Sourcing across the world, the candidate pool is global and the positions they are hiring for will be located in both Europe and the US.
Full time, starting immediately and contracted at least until May 2021, with a possibility of extension and/or employment. Location: Central Stockholm, right now they all work from home.
What you’ll need:
• Previous experience with sourcing for technical/engineering roles, and specifically with Consumer facing roles in Product companies
• Experience with global recruitment processes
• You know the difference between Product Designers in Product Companies vs other types of Designers (e.g. graphic designers)?
• Experience with sourcing outside of LinkedIn
• Business fluent in English
• It is a plus but not necessary if you have built up a network of Product Designers at various levels and across different locations before.
For us, it is important that all competence and skills in the labor market are utilized. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
To be successful in this role, it is imperative that you are creative and has experience with sourcing outside of LinkedIn, and what we would ideally like to see is someone with an already built up network of Product Managers at various levels. We are looking for someone who can handle high volumes, has a very strong work ethic and is ready to put their head down and plough through.
2021-01-25, selection and interviews will be ongoing. The position may be filled before the last day of application, therefore, apply as soon as possible. To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV in English.
For more information please contact Ronja Romano.
Ansök till Recruitment Sourcing Specialist in Stockholm
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Kategori: HR & Personal
Antal visningar: 0
Antal gillamarkeringar: 0
- Industrivan maskinoperatör
- Arkivarie för uppdrag hos viktig myndighet i Stockholm
- Office 365 specialist, stockholm
- Montör av padelbanor
- Supporttekniker/ Pedagog inom digital mötesteknik till Karlskrona
- Redovisningsekonom i Uppsala
- sales consultant till randstad engineering Mälardalen
- Truckförare till ett långsiktigt uppdrag i Örebro
- Synteskemist till läkemedelsföretag i Västerås
- sales consultant till Randstad Engineering