We’re looking for a highly motivated COVID-19 Laboratory Lead that will be responsible for the day to day running of the COVID-19 screening operation with report to the Swedish Covid-19 Assessment Laboratory Head. The 9-months consulting assignment will start as soon as possible, and will be on-site based in Mölndal.
This facility will be used for high throughput screening for COVID-19 screening of AstraZeneca Key Workers. Staff within this laboratory will be expected to work a shift pattern to enable 16 hours a day operation across 5 days a week – Tuesday to Saturday. Hours for this role is 12pm to 9pm. Please apply only if you are satisfied you can accommodate these working hours.
For further details around this consulting position you are welcome to contact Jenny Lundkvist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The COVID-19 Laboratory Lead will be responsible for the day to day running of the COVID-19 screening operation, and will report to the Swedish Covid-19 Assessment Laboratory Head. Some of the hours overlaps with other appointed lab lead(s) working in other shifted pattern.
Primary responsibilities include:
As a Laboratory Lead you will ensure team delivery of service in line with the predefined standard operating procedures (SOPs). You will be responsible for the planning of the daily activities, maximizing the people and equipment resources at hand. You will ensure both laboratory staff and data analysis staff have the information they need to perform their work by holding regular team meetings and conveying information from other stakeholders. You are expected to actively work in the lab as a part of the team, thereby gaining insight to everyday challenges and supporting the team in decision making.
Vem är du?
Key Requirements for this role:
• Excellent communication skills
• Enjoys working with people in an agile environment
• Training new people
• Previous experience in planning lab work
• Previous experience in working under SOPs and local and national regulations
• Previous experience as a team leader is desirableWork in BSL1 and BSL2 lab with pervious experience of aseptic technique preferred.
• Work with human biological specimens. HepB Vaccination advised.
• Work with infectious samples, ideally experience that may contain SARS-Cov-2 would be desirable
• Attention to detail to ensure chain of custody of all samples, strictly adhering to SOPs
• Working and communicating across a fast-paced cross organisational team.
• Experience with RT-PCR data analysis would be desirable
• Experience of liquid handling automation would be desirable
At AstraZeneca, we turn ideas into life changing medicines and strive to continuously meet the unmet needs of patients worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant!
We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Ansök till Covid-19 Assessment Laboratory Lead, 12pm - 9pm
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Kategori: Forskning / R&D / Vetenskap
Antal visningar: 0
Antal gillamarkeringar: 0
Biologi, Communication skills, Entrepreneur, Vaccination
- Noggrann och utåtriktad Utbildningsadministratör för uppdrag vid SLU
- Brenntag Nordic söker medarbetare till IT-Support
- Sales Executive till Nynas AB
- Teamleader till Teleperformance i Köpenhamn!
- Ekonomiassistent till konsultuppdrag på 50-80%
- Systemutvecklare till Knowit
- Rekryteringsspecialist till Epiroc Rock Drills AB i Örebro!
- Anbudsspecialist till välkänt företag i Västerås!
- Inköpare till global koncern i Västerås!
- Säljrepresentant till Colmec