We’re looking for a highly motivated COVID-19 Laboratory Lead with primary responsibilities to ensuring the laboratories are fit for use, being adequately maintained, with operational equipment and with adequate stocks of consumables and PPE. The 9-months consulting assignment will start as soon as possible, and will be on-site based in Mölndal.
This facility will be used for high throughput screening for COVID-19 screening of AstraZeneca Key Workers. Hours are Tuesday to Saturday 8am-5pm. Please apply only if you are satisfied you can accommodate these shift patterns.
For further details around this consulting position you are welcome to contact Jenny Lundkvist at email@example.com.
This role is responsible for the general operational running and maintenance of the AstraZeneca Covid-19 Assessment Laboratories.
Primary responsibilities include: ensuring the laboratories are fit for use, being adequately maintained, with operational equipment and with adequate stocks of consumables and PPE. The manager will also ensure the lab is regularly cleaned and that waste is removed and disposed of safely and will be accountable for writing and ensuring appropriate SOPs are written and kept up to date.
Furthermore this person will also be required to precure laboratory consumables and equipment, maintaining a daily inventory of materials and work closely with the AZ onsite lab management team to ensure the current and future a constant consumables/equipment needs are met. To facilitate this manager will liaise with AstraZeneca staff responsible for site Biosafety/SHE, automation, procurement and security.
Vem är du?
Key Requirements for this role:
• Work in BSL1 and BSL2 labs with previous experience of wearing appropriate PPE
• Attention to detail to ensure effective management of the lab, strictly adhering to SOPs and local and national regulations
• Working and communicating across a fast-paced cross organisational team.
• Previous experience of laboratory management would be highly desirable
At AstraZeneca, we turn ideas into life changing medicines and strive to continuously meet the unmet needs of patients worldwide. Working here means being entrepreneurial, thinking big and working together to make the impossible a reality. If you are swift to action, confident to lead, willing to collaborate, and curious about what science can do, then you’re our kind of person.
Are you ready to bring new ideas and fresh thinking to the table? Brilliant!
We have one seat available and we hope it’s yours.
Ansök till Covid-19 Assessment Laboratory Lead
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Kategori: Forskning / R&D / Vetenskap
Antal visningar: 0
Antal gillamarkeringar: 0
Consumables, Entrepreneur, Inventor, LEAN, Management
- Distriktssäljare Norra Sverige till Permobil
- Document controller till Vattenfall Vindkraft!
- Utvecklingsingenjör till LightLab Sweden AB
- Quality Account Manager to AstraZeneca
- Chef för kommunikationsgruppen på Handels
- Kommande uppdrag: Ekonomiassistent på 60%
- Inköpsansvarig för längre uppdrag till internationellt företag
- Upphandlare till internationell koncern i Finspång
- Controller till internationell koncern i Finspång
- Norsktalande, dansktalande samt finsktalande kundtjänstmedarbetare sökes!