SKF Reinsurance is one of Sweden’s oldest captives, responsible for the global lines of insurance for SKF. We are a small team with a global impact, working with all SKF units on all matters concerning insurance and loss prevention. We’re located in brand new offices at SKF Group HQ in Gamlestaden, Göteborg.
SKF Reinsurance is now looking for a
The Insurance Manager will be responsible for the insurance lines General & Products Liability, Financial Lines, Aviation and Cyber. The main tasks include daily handling of the master insurance programmes, interpretation of policy terms, support and guidance to the business units and renewal, marketing and placement of the insurance lines. The role is global across all of SKF with a strategic focus on development, risk awareness, risk mitigation and optimization of risk.
The Insurance Manager is responsible for
- Risk assessment, evaluate insurance needs and insurance market capabilities
- Structure master programs, policy wordings, limits and deductibles
- Coordinating and handling the lines of insurance, both internally and externally
- Handle all insurance administration, analytics and UW information reporting
- Support the business units in insurance matters, including contract reviews
- Provide strategic claims advice and support to SKF stakeholders
- Tender and place insurance on the global insurance market as needed
- Negotiate and purchase all consultancy services for the lines of insurance
- Continuously work with risk analysis to identify potential future risk areas and develop mitigating measures for risk improvement
- Trend analyses and market monitoring
- Provide training and insurance support within SKF
We expect you to have/be
- University degree, preferably in law or finance
- Minimum five years working experience within the insurance business where Liability and Financial Lines have been part of your daily activities. A suitable background could be Insurance Broker, Underwriter or Claims Handler.
- It is very important that you have basic knowledge of a wide variety of insurance lines beyond your specialist knowledge in Liability and Financial Lines
- Very good communication skills and very good educational abilities
- Experience in leading and coordinating multinational insurance programmes for a large corporation is meriting
- Language skills; excellent written and spoken English is a requirement
You will enjoy working here if you are/have
- Driven with a very strong analytical ability
- Goal-oriented, always striving to exceed expectations, prioritizing achievements and project completion
- Flexible and pro-active with an ability to work independently and take decisions
- Ability to see the bigger picture and prioritize among tasks is crucial for the role
- Team player, very good at cooperating with others and contributing to the overall progress of the team
You must be open, curious and a skilled networker and relationship-builder and with a strong willpower
- A job in an international environment
- You will be a part of a diverse workforce where you get to face exciting challenges and varied tasks
Additional information for you
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden. Local contract.
You will report to Managing Director SKF Reinsurance who is situated in SKF Group HQ’s brand new offices in Gamlestaden Göteborg (Sweden). For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Anna Barkin Johansson, Recruitment Expert at SKF EMEA at Anna.Barkin.Johansson@skf.com (please note that we can’t accept applications via e-mail).
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume in English no later than 1st of November 2020.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 85 billion and the number of employees ca 45,000.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Communication skills, Finance, Management, Monitor, Network, Sales, Word