We are expanding our central cross-functional sustainability team which supports the business by integrating sustainability into everything we do. If you have a passion for sustainability and a solid background in environmental LCA, then we would like to hear from you.
We are now looking for an
Environmental Analysis Specialist
Working to increase sustainability of our own operations, those of our suppliers and – perhaps most exciting of all – our customers is a key focus for SKF. We have an excellent track record in this area and we intend to build on this and really step up with our ambitions going forward – making SKF a leading example of what sustainability really looks like in an industrial context. In this role you will actively support the business with Life Cycle Assessments (LCAs) and other types of environmental / sustainability analyses of SKF’s products and services. Your work in this area will be a differentiating factor that will help to develop SKF’s business and improve our environmental/sustainability performance. You will work with customers, suppliers and many SKF colleagues from around the world.
You will be responsible for...
- Providing Group expert support related to environmental analysis in business projects and activities
- Performing LCAs of SKF’s products and services
- Structuring and maintaining central databases for life cycle data in the Gabi Software
- Identifying, documenting and sharing new knowledge related to LCA and other environmental/sustainability analysis methodologies
- Helping define related Group processes, procedures, guidelines and tools
We expect you to have/be…
- Training in Life Cycle Assessments (LCA)
- Considerable practical experience of conducting LCA studies
- University or equivalent technical education in engineering
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Project management experience
It's also an advantage if you have…
• Experience from manufacturing industry, supply chain, process and / or product development
You will enjoy working here if you…
- Understand the strategies and priorities of the business
- Focus your energy and resources on projects and tasks that add value
- Are enthusiastic and positive, even in tough situations
- Influence your environment rather than reacting to it
- Continuously seek ways to establish credibility, trust, and influence with targeted clients/relations (on all different levels)
- Convey information with clarity and ease, both orally and in writing
- Listen effectively; seeks first to understand and then be understood
- Have the ability to work in a global environment, interacting with different cultures and operational units
We offer you a challenging position on a business-critical topic, working in a global environment in close cooperation with colleagues in product development, manufacturing, sourcing and sales. You are welcomed to a multinational company where you have a great opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a more sustainable world.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden. Local contract.
In this role you will report to Director Group Sustainability. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Anna Barkin Johansson, Recruitment Expert EMEA, at Anna.Barkin.Johansson@skf.com (please note that we can't accept applications via e-mail).
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements? Great! Please submit your application with resume in English no later than 1st of November 2020.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 85 billion and the number of employees ca 45,000.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Management, Monitor, Project management, Sales, Supply chain