On behalf of Valneva, a specialty vaccine company, Michael Page are currently recruiting an experienced and forward-thinking Senior Business Controller due to join our client's operations in Solna, Stockholm. Reporting directly to the VP Finance, the successful candidate will closely collaborate with a number of Key Internal Stakeholders, starting with the Solna Site Management Team.
Valneva is a specialty vaccine company providing prevention against diseases with major unmet medical needs. The Company has a growing commercial business with two successful vaccines for travellers. Valneva's focused pipeline includes the only Lyme disease vaccine candidate in clinical development today, a single-shot chikungunya vaccine candidate and an inactivated vaccine candidate against COVID-19. Valneva's Swedish operations are managed at their site in Solna, Stockholm where they are currently manufacturing Dukoral - the only Cholera vaccine approved in the EU, Canada & Australia. Following Valneva's major COVID-19 partnership with the U.K. Government, Valneva will be further investing in their manufacturing facilities in Scotland and Sweden.
On behalf of Valneva, a specialty vaccine company, Michael Page are currently recruiting an experienced and forward-thinking Senior Business Controller due to join our client's operations in Solna, Stockholm.
Reporting directly to the VP Finance, the successful candidate will closely collaborate with a number of Key Internal Stakeholders, ranging from Valneva's COVID Controller located in Scotland, the Solna Site Management Team through to the local Accounting operations. In order to be successful in their application, candidates should demonstrate a strong Business Partnering & Advisory capacity combined with a strong technical and analytical know-how from a broader Business Controlling perspective (e.g. Budgeting & Forecasting processes, Financial Analysis, OPEX & CAPEX).
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Responsibility for managing local Financial Planning & Analysis processes as per Group guidance
- Annual Budget, Quarterly Forecasting & Monthly Financial Analysis
- Finance Business Partner: collaborate with and support the Management key insights and business cases
- Ensure high quality Financial Plans incl. deviation analysis and monitoring corrective actions
- Allocation of local OPEX towards main product P&L's
- Provide monthly visibility on execution of CAPEX plans (spend/commitment vs Budget)
- Cash Forecasting process including information from global commercial organization
- Support Global Finance Business Partners, COVID Financial Controller and VP Finance in all Valneva Sweden specific finance matters
- Local Finance projects as required (e.g. SOX implementation, CTM customer requests)
- Overall responsibility for CAPEX plans as well as annual OPEX spend plus local & international revenues
In order to be successful in the recruitment process, candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field (e.g. Business Administration)
- 8+ Years' experience within a comparable position
- Experience from Manufacturing organisations will be considered highly meritorious
- Strong Business Partnering & Influencing skills
- Strong systems acumen (ERP, BI Tools, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Exposure to International operations is a must
- Demonstrated capacity to operate in a Matrix organisation
- Verbal & written fluency in English & Swedish
Reporting into the VP Finance, the successful applicant will join Valneva at an exciting phase taking on an essential role within the Solna Site operations. The successful candidate will become a key Business Partner, leading the Controlling function locally whilst collaborating and leveraging from Valneva's Global FP&A operations.
Ansök till Sr Business Controller
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Accounting, Bachelor, Business Controller, Controller, Controlling, Finance, Financial Controller, Management, Monitor, PowerPoint
- HR Business Partner
- Supply Chain och Inköp - Relex
- R&D Technical Manager
- Kommande möjligheter - Orderadministration
- Kommande möjligheter inom inköp - Stockholm
- Production Planner
- Interim Business Controller
- Redovisningsekonom till Globalt Företag
- Strategic Purchaser IM&S
- Inköpare med inriktning leverantörskvalitet