Join growing organization. Unique career opportunity that combines both technical capabilities, as well as business insights
Growing international company with strong portfolio of technical products and services. Our client has leading positions in respective field and large order book of projects.
In this job you will:
- Execute sourcing strategy and develop supply base using different tools (supplier optimization, TCO modeling through transparent relationships with suppliers)
- Secure project targets and cost goals assigned
- Coordinate supplier selections with other team members in sourcing organization
- Manage component supplier relationships, including the management and negotiation of contractual agreements and related negotiations and executions
- Develop supplier capabilities
- Achieve established commitments on TC (total cost) results, supply, quality and compliance , and OTD (on-time delivery)
- Do relevant spend analysis in Excel and fact based suggestions in form of reports and presentations
You have the following qualifications:
- Education, University diploma in engineering, supply chain management, operations or Business
- Minimum of 2 year's experience in manufacturing, supply chain or sourcing operations
- Expertise in market analysis and sourcing planning to dissect market size, players, customers, growth, pricing trends etc. To formulate sourcing strategies
- Ability to articulate points of view with senior management to achieve desired outcomes
You are a quick learner of systems and processes and have high skill set in Excel
You have ability to work independently and within a matrix environment
Location: Northern part of Stockholm
This is a long term temporary project with the starting date as soon as possible.
Ansök till Project Buyer - Manufacturing
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Management, Supply chain