On behalf of Ipsen, a global specialty-driven pharmaceutical company, Michael Page are currently recruiting a driven and forward-thinking Nordic Financial Controller due to join our client's operations in a newly created role. As of 2006, Ipsen have operated across the NoBa region (Nordics & Baltics) out of their regional HQ in Stockholm. The NoBa operations consist of 70+ employees, representing a turnover of approx. 800MSEK.
Ipsen is a global specialty-driven pharmaceutical and also has a significant presence in consumer healthcare. Ipsen's ambition is to become a leader in the treatment of targeted debilitating diseases.
With a global presence across 115 countries, a turnover of approx. 2.6B€ and headcount of 5800+ employees, Ipsen is dedicated to improving patients' lives through innovative medicines in Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases as well as Consumer Healthcare.
As of 2006, Ipsen have operated across the NoBa region (Nordics & Baltics) out of their regional HQ in Kista, Stockholm. The NoBa operations consist of 70+ employees, representing a turnover of approx. 80M€ / 800MSEK.
On behalf of Ipsen, a global specialty-driven pharmaceutical company, Michael Page are currently recruiting a driven and forward-thinking Nordic Financial Controller due to join our client's operations in a newly created role.
Reporting to the Finance Director for the NoBa Region, the Nordic Financial Controller will work in close collaboration with the organisation's Shared Service Centre (SSC) based in Wrexham, Wales, as well as the regional Business Controller based in Stockholm.
In order to be successful in their application, candidates should demonstrate a strong Financial Controlling skillset (e.g. statutory accounting, monthly & annual closing procedures, quality control) whilst keeping a process improvement mindset, challenging the organisation to ensure current business processes & accounting policies are examined and improved where possible. Furthermore, and given the nature of this role (e.g. collaboration with SSC) excellent interpersonal skills are a must to succeed in this function.
Responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Oversee NoBa accounting operations in collaboration with Ipsen Shared Service Centre (SSC)
- Support month-end and year-end closing procedures for the NoBa region
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local reporting requirements and Tax filings
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Liaise & collaborate actively with Nordic Business Controller to support their analysis
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies
- Preparation of cash forecasts
- Manage credit activity and policies
- Manage Group Finance project implementation and upgrade
In order to be successful in the recruitment process, candidates are expected to meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, preferably with a major in Accounting
- 5+ Years' experience in Financial Controlling and/or Senior Accounting
- Strong command of Local GAAP (K3) necessary
- Excellent capacity in monitoring accounting closing (monthly, yearly) procedures and related reporting duties
- Strong command of Tax & VAT filings and reporting: exposed at minima to Swedish practices, Nordic and / or Baltic Tax & VAT knowledge will be considered meritorious
- Previous experience in managing partnership with internal (e.g. SSC, Management) and external (e.g. Auditors, Tax authorities) key stakeholders
- Previous experience in collaborating with a SSC will be considered meritorious
- Previous experience in SAP will be considered meritorious
Reporting into the Finance Director for the NoBa region, the successful applicant will join Ipsen in a key function, becoming the main interface between the local operations and the Wrexham SSC whilst being a primordial business partner to both the Finance Director and Business Controller amongst others. Ipsen are now offering a unique opportunity to join a growing global organisation in a role that promises professional and career growth for the right individual.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Accounting, Bachelor, Business Controller, Controller, Controlling, Finance, Financial Controller, GAAP, Management, Monitor
- Sälj & Marknadsassistent
- Redovisningsekonom med löneansvar - CareDx
- HR Business Partner
- Supply Chain och Inköp - Relex
- R&D Technical Manager
- Kommande möjligheter - Orderadministration
- Kommande möjligheter inom inköp - Stockholm
- Production Planner
- Interim Business Controller
- Redovisningsekonom till Globalt Företag