Global leader in the e-commerce area growing at a rapid rate!
Our client is a Global Leader in e-Commerce providing Apparel, Safety equipment, accessories and automotive parts for motoring enthusiasts. With an annual turnover of 1.5 Billion SEK and an employee count of over 400 people, their products are purchased on a Global level.
Due to growth, they are currently seeking a Product / Graphic Designer to join their team in Central Stockholm. The successful candidate will work closely with Designers and Category Managers to bring the company's innovative visions to life internally whilst also providing the final vision of approved products for customer viewing.
- Developing products with a feeling for innovation, trends and cross functional projects.
- Work closely with the Category Manager to develop and understand chosen Strategies and direction of concept
- Contribute to product launches
- Provide design specifications for final products regarding Graphics, drawings, colour codes and materials
- Work in close cooperation with suppliers on Global level
- Innovate, contribute and bring forward thinking to the business
- Create business cases and Project specifications for prototype products
- Design e-books for the company's catalogue presentations
- Creative, innovative and passionate about product and graphic design
- Excellent in colour and forms, digital and manual layouts
- Strong ability to express your vision visually and verbally
- Strong insight into different materials and their nature, functionality and production methods
- Strong solution-oriented with analytical skills
- Excellent team player and the ability to work cross-functional
- Experience within InDesign, Master Adobe Creative Suite, CAD software, drawing and prototype production - Mandatory
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similiar position
- Previous experience working in retail or e-tail
- Excellent communication in English - written and oral
Career Progression and a competitive base salary
Ansök till Product / Graphic Designer
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Adobe, E-Commerce, InDesign, Retail