SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. We do this by offering customers services, products and competence that helps them get more out of their rotating machinery. We’re known as a manufacturer of bearings, seals and lubrication systems. But we are also at the forefront of digitalization, including development of automated machine learning for industrial applications, fibre-optic sensor development and remote condition monitoring. All of these combine to help improve the environmental performance of our customers’ operations, contributing to less CO2 emissions and a more circular economy.
SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide.
Group Compliance & Assurance (GC&A) is responsible for coordinating and supporting the operations in the external financial audit process of the SKF Group, including the IT related parts. GC&A is also responsible for performing internal IT audits.
Would you like to join our journey? Then you could be our next
Senior IT Auditor
- Managing the annual IT control testing cycle. Planning, performing and reporting of IT audits.
- Supervising the IT audit issue tracking and remediation process.
- Identifying changes to the IT environment and assess IT audit risks.
- Communicating IT audit findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Managing the IT audit budget
- Training stakeholders in IT risk and control.
- Identifying changes in external requirements and assess the impact to SKF.
- Degree in Information Technology or other relevant degree complemented with continuing education and professional experience.
- Proven experience from IT audits.
- Business proficiency in both English and Swedish.
- Experience in writing and presenting technical reports in business language to different audiences, including the audit committee, executive management and auditee teams.
- Demonstrated understanding of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications and outsourced systems.
- Proven experience in risk-based audits.
We consider it to be beneficial if you´re a certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). Also experience with usage of the GRC tools (like GRC On-Demand, SAP GRC) is preferred.
- Ability to communicate technical issues verbally and in writing in business language.
- Ability to establish credibility and working relationships with a wide range of corporate personnel; including operations, management, legal staff as well as with external auditors and consultants.
- Ability to set and manage priorities.
- Self-motivated and problem-solving
- Analytical, focused and detail oriented.
- Ability to translate the company's vision, values, mission and objectives into drivers for designing the IT audit agenda.
- You will have a position in an international environment with a global responsibility.
- You will be part of a small team of highly qualified professionals; we are dedicated to continuously develop our competence, i.e. professional certifications and annual CPE requirements.
- Our daily work is characterized by freedom with responsibility and we strive to offer a work life balance for our employees.
SKF strives to create a safe, open and non-discriminating work environment where our employees can thrive.
Additional information for you
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden, local contract.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Patrik Schultzén, Recruitment Expert SKF EMEA at Patrik.Schultzen@skf.com (please note that we can’t accept applications via e-mail).
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with resume in English no later than 11th of October.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 85 billion and the number of employees ca 45,000.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Audits, CO2, Executive, Management, Monitor, Sales, SAP