Working in this team provides many challenging and rewarding aspects, from contacts with the over 200 subsidiaries to contacts with management, and from understanding International Financial Reporting Standards to applying it practically in the financial reporting of the Group. The team strives for quick and correct reporting to continuously look for ways to do things better.
Your day-to-day work
- Take part in monthly, quarterly and year end closings for the Group and Business Areas, performing necessary consolidation entries
- Prepare financial analyses to Group Management
- Prepare financial data included in the Groups public financial reporting.
- Monitor IFRS development and update the Group's reporting instructions, consolidation and reporting routines as necessary
- Participate in improvement activities in the financial reporting and consolidation.
- Provide support to (requiring significant communication with) subsidiaries, business areas and other management teams throughout the Group on accounting and reporting issues
- Take active part in trainings towards subsidiaries
- Represent SKF Group Finance in ad hoc projects.
We expect you to have/be
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in business administration, with focus on Accounting/Finance.
- You have a few years’ experience within accounting.
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, both written and spoken, as well as skills in Excel.
We see it as beneficial if you have knowledge within group consolidation and experience from IFRS.
You will enjoy working here if you
Are an effective problem solver with the ability to quickly understand the problem and based on that present a solution. You are quick to adapt to new situations and thrive on delivering an end-result. In order to be successful, you would also need to be able to collaborate successfully with your surroundings, as well as being able to effectively communicate.
- We offer a job in an international environment where you will be part of a team facing exciting challenges and varied tasks!
Additional information for you
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden. Local contract in AB SKF.
For questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Patrik Schultzén, Recruitment Expert EMEA at +46 31 337 1270 or Patrik.Schultzen@skf.com.
Unionen – Jonny Hilbert +46 31 3372155
Akademikerföreningen - Anders Kempe +46 31 3373395
Ledarna – Angelica Lindström +46 31 3371842
Are you interested?
…and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV no later than the 8th of October 2020.
Selected candidates will receive assessment links (MAP and Matrigma) feedback on these assessments immediately after completion. Proceeded candidates will be contacted for interviews.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 85 billion and the number of employees ca 45,000.
Ansök till Group Accountant
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Accountant, Accounting, ASP, Bachelor, Communication skills, Finance, IFRS, Management, Monitor, Sales