SKF works to reduce friction, make things run faster, longer, cleaner and safer. Doing this in the most effective, productive, and sustainable way has made the SKF Group a leading global supplier of products, solutions and services within rolling bearings, seals, mechatronics, services and lubrication systems. Services include technical support, maintenance services, condition monitoring, asset efficiency optimization, engineering consultancy and training.
SKF is now looking for a
Digital Deployment Champion
You will be part of the Future Factory team tasked to transform and equip the SKF Group Manufacturing footprint with digital solutions, skills and knowledge to strengthen World Class Manufacturing for competitive advantage. You will be responsible for the overall change management strategy and execution, and to make sure that factories' digitalization projects and activities are implemented according to methods and practices, while having a continuous focus on upskilling the factories and clusters to become more and more independent in their digital transformation journey.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities
- Change management: Responsible for the change management so that our stakeholders understand and embrace the digitalization change. This includes facilitating communities and sub communities.
- Release planning and deployment execution: Manage release planning, supporting the factories and clusters to perform assessments and to create digitalization strategies and deployment plans. Ensure that deployment methodologies are created and maintained as experience is collected and new solutions are deployed.
- Project management: Provide advisory, support and guidance to digitalization projects to ensure successful project planning and execution. Ensure the factories' digitalization projects and activities are executed according to the set methods and practices, while focus on increasing the factories IT/OT competence.
- Training: Create and execute training plans and training content. Ensure the quality of the training material.
We expect you to have
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams focused on delivering quality services and solutions for the global SKF Manufacturing footprint
- BA/BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or similar
- PMP/PRINCE2 or CCMP/CMS certification, or similar; advantageous if IIBA Business Analysis Professional certification, ITILv3/v4 or similar certifications
- 5+ years overall experience in working various positions within IT, advantageous if with digital transformation projects, and in an international environment.
- Alternatively, 5+ years overall experience in working in various positions within manufacturing, advantageous if with change management in SPS, WCM Projects or other transformation/change management projects.
- Experience in release and change management with both people and technology perspectives
- Knowledge of manufacturing production processes is beneficial, such as the SKF Production System.
- Experience in global IT/digital transformation/organizational change programs
- Experience in delivering education and communication
- Experience in project/program management
- Strong analytical, coordination and problem-solving skills with the capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems, SixSigma education would be plus.
- Broad technical understanding in IT or manufacturing & hands on implementation experience
- Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
You enjoy working here if you [are]
- Have genuine enthusiasm and passion for preparing, supporting, and helping people making organizational change.
- Enjoy interacting with people on different levels in the organization in an international arena.
- Digital-native, and not afraid to take lead under the disruption of the digital era
- Optimistic in your ability to be successful, and be positioned to establish a habit of continuous adaptation to efficiently empower the digital worker in the SKF Manufacturing
- Grasp the technical detail as well as the strategic thinking necessary in driving technology-based business transformation
- Drive continuous change that leads to improvements in the way the organisation conducts its business
- Open personality with excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Enjoy and have the ability to travel
- Opportunity to be the driving force that will allow the organisation to be prepared to digital readiness and digital solutions in the fourth industrial revolution for the world's largest bearing manufacturer
- Work in an international environment
- Professional growth opportunities
- Diverse workforce
Preferred location: Schweinfurt (GER), Gothenburg (SWE) or any other major SKF manufacturing site in Europe.
For information and questions regarding the recruitment process please contact Patrik Schultzén, Recruitment Expert EMEA, +46 31 337 12 70 or email@example.com.
How to apply
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please submit your application with CV and cover letter (in English) no later than the 8th of October 2020. Please note that we will screen candidates continuously during the application period.
SKF’s mission is to be the undisputed leader in the bearing business. SKF offers solutions around the rotating shaft, including bearings, seals, lubrication management, condition monitoring and maintenance services. SKF is represented in more than 130 countries and has around 17,000 distributor locations worldwide. Annual sales in SEK is around 85 billion and the number of employees ca 45,000.
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
Det går inte längre att söka detta jobb!
ASP, BSc, Communication skills, Computer science, ITIL, LEAN, Management, Monitor, Project management, Sales