This is a permanent position where you will start in a team dedicated to Accounts Payable and Receivable (5 people). This organisation has a great reputation for staff development so the growth opportunities are limitless.
We have partnered with a global E-Commerce organisation. A firm dedicated to providing their customers with the best products and customer experience. Their first class range of products is second to none, and they continue to create new and exciting ways to stay ahead of the curve.
They require a German speaking AP/AR Specialist to join their team in Stockholm and work with their German operations. You will be based in central Stockholm.
- Processing of invoices (AP mostly)
- Matching PO's
- Monthly closing within AP & AR
- Processing of business transactions for AP
- Reconcile General Ledger accounts
- Liaising with relevant external parties within Sweden and Germany
- Perform other duties as required
We would like to speak to you if you have:
- A strong desire to learn and be part of a brilliant and social team
- Fluency in speaking German and English
- A relevant degree / education (i.e. Bachelor Degree in Finance)
- At least 1 year of similar experience
** We would like to see that you are currently based in Stockholm and are available on short notice**
A great career path, an enjoyable (and flexible) working environment and other relevant benefits.
Feel free to contact the relevant consultant, Andrew Burnett, on 0733245887 /
Ansök till German Speaking AP Accountant
Observera att arbetsgivaren inte får tillgång till ditt facebook-konto.
Accountant, Bachelor, E-Commerce, Finance
- Kundservicemedarbetare/orderhanterare - Stockholm
- Receptionist / Office Coordinator
- Sr Business Controller
- Kommande möjligheter som administratör/exekutiv assistent
- Teknisk Support
- Kommande uppdrag som logistikspecialist
- Project Buyer - Manufacturing
- Kategorichef - Retail
- Nordic Financial Controller
- Sales Executive